Chapter 6.

Jazlyn James

I let out a low groan when I heard the door close from downstairs, I sat up on my elbow and rubbed my eyes to look around. I couldn't believe me and Zion fucked all night long last night, his moans was louder then mine. Hearing a man moan turns me on so much. Dammit, get it together Jazlyn. 

"ZION!" I heard footsteps, stomping on the steps. I covered my body quickly as I sat up fully, still trying to adjust my eyes. When the door swung open, I jumped. 

"Oh hell nah! Who the fuck are you!?" This girl screamed.

"Who are you?!"

"My name is Nia, is first babymomma. I didn't know he wanted to have a hoe in the house while his child is waiting for him" Nia I guess that's her name told me.

"Okay first of all bitch, I just woke up. Second I don't know where Zion is, Third GET THE FUCK OUT!" I screamed. 

"This is my babydaddy's house, the hoe doesn't get to speak to me and tell me when to get out. I'll get out when I want to" Nia replied, flipping her hair to her back.

"Well, i'm naked and I don't know wear my clothes went soo.."

"I don't care. ZION!" I covered my ears as she walked downstairs. The bathroom opened up, showing Zion himself walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him.

"Was that.."

"Yes, that was yo babymomma" I said, nodding. "Where is my clothes?" I asked, making him chuckle.

"It's over there, you going home today?" Zion asked me, I shook my head, getting out of the bed.

"I have a massive headache from her screaming" I mumbled, rubbing my head. He came over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist to pull me closer to him. 

"You can borrow one of my over-sized hoodie" He told me, making me nod.

"And please go talk with your babymomma, she is crazy" I replied.

"I will" He kissed the top of my head and pulled away from him. Zion walked out of the bedroom and closed the door behind him.

I let out a exhaled and walked towards the dresser to look through the drawers. Why does mornings starts with this?

Zion Brown

When I made it downstairs, I saw Nia on her phone with her legs crossed. I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat, getting her attention. 

"I'mma ask you one question.....why in the fuck are you here in my house? Where is my daughter?" I asked her. 

"Oh she's at home with Diamond and Lovely, I just wanted to come here and ask you for permission take Royalty with me and Diamond to ATL" Nia replied.

"So you didn't want to call me on the phone to ask me that? I mean thats why we keep in contact" I said, rolling my eyes.

"I didn't want to call you through the phone. I didn't want to wake up your little hoe that was laying beside you" She told me.

You already did.

"Nia, why do you want to take her to ATL when you told me the other day you wanted me to have her over here for the weekend" I reminded. 

"I know but me and Diamond just planned this last week when I told you she could come over, so it's a yes or no"

"The answer is no" I replied, turning around to walk back up stairs.

"Woow, she wanted to go so bad and you won't let her go. You are such a selfish person" Nia said, getting up from the couch and walked towards the front door. 

"How are you going to tell me I'm selfish when you are the one who wants to take my child somewhere when you TOLD me she could come here for the weekend, just make up your mind" I replied.

"I hear Charlie brown right now because you are talking about bullshit. Just admit you are a bad parent and leave it at that" And with that she walked out and slammed the door behind her hard. Ugh, she get's on my nerves.

"Well..that was unexpected.." I turned around and looked up to see Jazlyn standing at the first step of the stairs with one of my hoodies on.

"You heard everything?" I asked her.

"Yeah..looks like you love your kids very much" Jazlyn replied, walking down the stairs.

"I do. But they don't see that at all" I said. Once she reached the last step she stood on her tippy toes and touched the side of his face, looking into his eyes.

"Don't worry about them, worry about your kids only. That's your main focus right now" She whispered, making me nod.

Why didn't I meet her before?

_______________________________

Babymomma drama be insane! But let me know y'all feel about this chapter.