Chapter 17.

AT THE PARTY

~Zion Brown~

"let me get this straight, Jazlyn drugged you that one night and after that y'all started dating? Ain't that the most white people shit I have ever heard?" My friend August said.

"Man hush, you think everything i do is white people shit" I replied, rolling my eyes. 

"I mean, it is. She drugged you, y'all fucked and boom, you're dating her fine ass" August joked. 

Corny ass nigga.

My eyes darted to when Jazlyn was dancing and drinking, having a nigga hard. I leaned up from the bar and walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. "You enjoying yourself?" I asked. She giggled and nodded, holding on to my hands. 

"Of course I am, this is so fun" Jazlyn replied.

"Alright, don't drink too much Jazzy. Ion want you to get sick" I warned her, making her smack her teeth. 

"I know when to balance my liquor, unlike you" She told me, turning around. I smirked and leaned down to kiss her, sticking my tongue in her mouth. She kissed back, moaning softly. I could taste all that JD on her tongue.

We pulled away, chuckling softly. "I never thought I would love someone so much" She whispered. "Me either, we are meant for each other I guess" I replied.

"I guess we are" She smiled, hugging me. I hugged her back, resting my chin on her shoulder. My eyes lifted up when I saw a girl who was looking at me, she looks so familiar. The girl winked at me before walking away. 

"Zion, you okay?" I didn't even realize we pulled away from the hug. I was like stuck as hell, that girl reminds me of someone I know back then...from that one music video I did with Eric. No, it can't be...

"Bae" I blinked twice, looking to Jazlyn. 

"I-I'm fine...just saw someone" I replied, feeling my hands getting shaky. 

"Baby, you don't look okay"

"I'm fine..." I mumbled, looking down. 

"Okay..if you say so.." She rolled her eyes, turning around to walk away. I quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her back to me.

"Zion, what ar-" "Just don't leave my side okay? I-I don't want anything to happen to you.." 

Jazlyn looked at me for a minute before, nodding and sighing. "I won't leave your side.." I smiled and hugged her again. My past is getting to me way to quickly. 

MOMENTS LATER

~Jazlyn James~

I walked to the girl's bathroom as Zion waited for me outside, I walked in and stopped when I saw some girl eyeing me up and down like she has a problem with me or something. I mugged her before going to wash my hands and fix my hair.

"So, you're with Zion right?" The girl asked, making me look up at her. 

"And is, you got a problem with it?" I asked back.

"Okay, just make sure you don't let him be seen with me. Because I will have him begging for more of me" Then she walked out. That bitch was weird..

I walked out of the bathroom and stopped, almost having an heart attack. He was...kissing her..when they pulled away, Zion looked at me like he meant to do it..They both smirked at me when everything turned black. 

BOOM

Breathing heavy, holding on to my chest. I looked around and saw Zion on the phone, mad as ever. I rubbed my eyes an sat up, clearing my throat. He looked over to me and then told the person he would call them back.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I...You was...We was...But how?" I was asking lots of questions.

"Okay, if you're worrying about the party. You passed out, you was mumbling to yourself after you so many shots, I saw a girl named Indya and you was the one was saying her name." Zion explained, holding onto my hands. 

So it wasn't a dream...

"But you kissed her, right after I walked out of the bathroom" I remembered, pushing his hands away.

"What? no I didn't, me and her had an argument and I had to shut the party down because you passed out and she caused a scene, no kissing, no making out, no none of that" He said.

"How did her lips taste?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Ion know, but I never touched her and she didn't touch me" Zion answered.

I sighed in relief and looked down. "How much did I drink?"

"About like....four or six drinks.."

"Oh my god, I'm trying to kill the baby" I groaned, sliding down on my back.

Zion hovered over me, smiling. "You're not going to kill the baby, that baby sperm is still in you and has not went no where" He leaned down to kiss my neck softly, making my body calm down.

"You better stop before you put another sperm in me" I joked, making him chuckle.

"If that's what I want, Imma do it" He growled, moving his hand down my panties and rubbed me.

I gulped and gripped on the sheets, closing my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~