Chapter 18. (Last Chapter)

~Zion Brown~

"Oh, so I was blind when I saw you touching on her and shit? That wasn't fake Zion, I literally saw you" Kaylani said.

"Okay, that's my fiancé. I can touch her whenever I want, you have no say so in it because we are not together" I replied. 

"So you really went to ask her to be your wife and forget about what we had together? Are you dumb? We had a life together, we have a kid together and you want to pull this bullshit"

"Kaylani, we had nothing. Okay? You just wanted someone to fill up your needs when you had no boyfriend, I told you not to get to attached to me and what you do? You caught feelings for me when i proposed to Jazlyn" I told her.

"And also got her fucking pregnant with a baby, i'm not fucking slow. I seen it all over Instagram that she is pregnant and her belly is showing" Kaylani replied.

"And the problem is?" I asked.

"You know what? Never mind, you'll never get where I'm coming from anyway so why bother talking to you.." Because you a hoe and want some dick, that's why.

"Great way to end the convosation, have a nice day" I grabbed my phone and walked out of her house, walking to my car. 

Ringgggg.

I looked at my phone and looked at the call ID. 'mybae😩🤍'  I clicked the green button and put the phone against my ear. "Bae?"

"Hey! I need you to get here right now!" She screamed. 

"I'm on my way right now! Where are you?" I asked, getting into the car. 

"I'm a the house still, but please hurry!" 

"Okay, Okay I'm coming!" She hung up the phone after I said that, I pulled out of the driveway fast and turned the car around so I could drive on the road.

~Jazlyn James~

I couldn't believe this is happening right now, seeing blood drip from my body only means one thing. I heard the door bust open and heard some sirens outside the house, I was upstairs trying to fight the pain away but it wasn't working at all.

I felt light headed..

I saw people busting the room, trying to awake me..

Everything went black...

"Mommy?"

"Can you hear me?"

My eyes slowly opened up, I looked around to see I was in a hospital room. I saw Zion sitting on the chair, sleeping. 

"Zion?" I rasped out, making his eyes open up slowly. He looked over to me and quickly jumped up, running over to me. 

"Are you okay?" He asked me, holding my hand.

"I feel sore....what happened?" 

"You passed out, bleeding on the bed at the house" Zion replied. Who was that though?....calling my name?....I'm so confused. 

"What happened to the baby?.." I asked. He looked at me before looking down.

"...One made it...the other one didn't make it due to how his heart dying.." 

"Wha-What?" Is that....Is that who called my name?..

"I'm so sorry for not staying there with you.." 

"It's not your fault, don't blame yourself. At least you're here now" I told him, putting my hand on the side of his face, making hold my hand as tears fell down. 

"I love you Jazlyn, so much" He whispered, putting his forehead against mine.

"I love you more Zion, you don't know how much my heart beats for you" I whispered back, truthfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END.

Credits:

Writer: Tonisia J.

Book cover: Tonisia j.

Editing: Tonisia J.

Ideas: Tonisia J.

Thank you for reading!. Hope you enjoyed!

Sequel coming tomorrow or next week.