Chapter 16.

MONTHS LATER

~Jazlyn James~

I stared at the test for hours, seeing if this shit was true or not. I mean it can't be true but...maybe can. I don't know what to do. I have never been pregnant before, this is like this first time finding out I'm pregnant, with the man I really love and cherish.

Should I tell him? I don't know if I should, maybe he'll get mad at me. Shit, he has two baby mommas, well four if you include me and Kaylani having his babies.

Wish I killed that bitch when I had the chance to.

Maybe I should make it into a surprise, like have a surprise dinner for him. That sounds like some white people shit, what about just telling him like straight away and get it over with? nah, that don't sound good at all.

Ding!

Who could be texting me right now? I grabbed my phone and unlocked it to see a message in my notification box. I slid down and it was Zion texting me.

Bigdickdaddy🥵😫

: hey baby, I'm on my way to your house, I got something to tell you.

I smiled at the text before replying back.

; Okay, I have something to tell you too. See you when you get here😙.

Turned off my phone and put it back on the counter, feeling strange already. Not this again.

~Zion Brown~

Once I pulled into Jazlyn 's driveway, I could here Nola barking in the inside of the house. I got out of the car quick after turning it off, closed the door and ran up to the front door opening up.

Nola came running down the stairs, barking and whining. I closed the door when I heard coughing from upstairs.

I ran upstairs, to Jazlyn 's room and walked towards the bathroom since the light was on and the door was opened.

"Jazzy, you okay?" I asked, walking in the bathroom then stopped when I saw her throwing up. What the fuck?

She looked up to me with her face looking pale, I walked over to her and got down on her level, rubbing her back.

"What happened? Why are you throwing up?" I asked.

"I...I don't know..... I've been feeling like this for months, I can't stop throwing up and...my stomach keeps hurting" Jazlyn replied, her voice cracking.

My eyes went down to her hands and I almost got excited. She's pregnant.

"Let me help you to your bed" I helped her up, holding on to her arm. Walked her out of the bathroom and towards the bed.

Jazlyn crawled on the bed and laid down on her back, with tears running down her eyes. I got in the bed with her, wrapping my arm around her.

"I can't believe.... I'm about to carry a baby in my stomach.." She whispered, sniffling.

"Well I mean we did have sex like a lot of times and I nutted in you lots of times.." I whispered back, shrugging.

"You don't have to remind me.." She replied, rolling her eyes.

"But anyways, what did you have to tell me?" Jazlyn asked.

I took a deep breath before replying. "So, I'm having a release party for my new album 11:11 and I was wondering if you wanted to come, if you're not too sick"

She looked at me with a smile on her face. "What time is it going to be at?"

"Six o'clock"

"Well, in that case I'm coming to that release party" Jazlyn said, sitting up a little bit.

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss the most important party for you" She touch the side of my face, leaning closer.

I smiled back, kissed her lips softly before pulling away. "You got brush your teeth though" I joked.

"Nigga you kissed me, that's not my fault" Jazlyn pushed me, making me laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that it was short! The drama is coming to the party in da next chapter.