౨ৎ 𝟎𝟏 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 ⋆

So, what do I do now?

I'm still so confused, like, why would Andrea want me to see Taylor perform? She definitely knows Taylor and I haven't talked in.. years. Wait doesn't she know?

Stop. Overthinking. Mae.

It's a good thing I'm going to meet up with my best friend, Aria, today because that might help to distract my mind from my thoughts.

I'm going shopping with her today and it's very hot so I am wearing a beautiful white dress without sleeves with a cute little bow in black just above my chest.

And my brown, shiny hair with a little black bow in my hair to match it with my dress.

I am really trying not to think about the message today, I'm going to have a great day with Aria.

I hear a car pulling up because she told me she'd pick me up so I walk through the hall to grab the keys of my house and leave.

I enter her car and greet her, I haven't seen her in quite some time so it's really nice to see her. Especially with my situation right now. She's so sweet and I'm so lucky to have her in my life.

The era's tour is already next week and I don't know what to do.

No, I wasn't going to think about it today. Stop Mae.

"I brought you an iced coffee from Starbucks 'cause I know you love that," she smiled as she hands me one of the two drinks in the drink holders of her car.

She's so sweet, I love her so much, oh my. "Thank you, oh my gosh, you didn't have to do that," I smiled back.

She drives us to the mall and parks the car outside the mall. We enter the first clothing store, Ralph Lauren. Because I really want a new shirt and I love Ralph Lauren.

I'm not rich, but I'm not poor. I just usually like to buy clothing from expensive brands 'cause I really love the designs and they are so comfortable.

We walk through the store and look at the shirts. "Mae, what do you think of this one, do you think it'd fit me?" she asked as she takes it off of the clothing rack.

"It's so cute, you should definitely try it on," I answered back.

She grabs one in a navy blue color with red logo, so pretty. I see a light pink one, my favorite color ever, with white logo, I think that one's really cute. We walk to the dressing rooms and both try it on.

After 2 minutes we're both done and she walks out of a fitting room with a smile. "I love it," she spoke.

I nodded and stand behind her in the mirror. "Me too, it's amazing. You should definitely get it," I agreed smiling.

"Yours is also so cute, it fits your style a lot. You should get it too," she said while admiring my outfit.

"I definitely will."

We both pay for the shirts and leave the store. We now enter the Adidas store because I really want a pair of new shoes.

I already had in mind what I want to so I don't think it's going to take very long.

There's a whole wall of beautiful colored shoes and suddenly I'm not sure what I want. There's too much to pick from.

"Oh wow, I didn't expect there to be this amount of shoes," I laughed as I turn my head look at her, she looks back at me and laughs too.

What did I expect? It's literally a shoe shop.

After a lot of thinking I decided to pick the adidas samba's in pink because that's my favorite color. But you already know.