౨ৎ 𝟎𝟎 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬? ⋆

September 19th, 2024.

"Taylor Swift has made Grammy history once again. The pop superstar won the Grammy for Album Of The Year for The Tortured Poets Department at the 2024 Grammy's, marking her fifth win in the category, the most Album Of The Year wins of any artist at the Grammy's," I heard an annoying lady saying on the television.

"I don't fucking care," I mumbled to myself as I get up from the couch to grab the tv remote. Once I did that I immediatly turn the television off.

I'm so sick of hearing about her. I hate it, I hate hearing her name.

I just wish we could go back in time, when we used to play together every single day. But that all changed since she got famous. She didn't have time for me anymore. She basically left me.

I always knew she wanted to be a famous singer. But I didn't know she would become this famous.

She had to do a lot of interviews, went on tour, got lots of fans. But that isn't a reason to just ghost me, right?

Everywhere I go. I hear Taylor Swift. My work, the mall, the grocery store. Literally everywhere.

Thinking of that, I have to be at work in an hour because I have a night shift tonight. It's horrible to work at night. But it makes it a little better that I get to work with my friend, Louis, tonight.

I'm already wearing clothes for work so I just walk to the kitchen to eat something real quick 'cause I have to leave in 10 minutes.

I eat some left over pasta from yesterday, I'm surprised it still tastes as good as then, grab my car keys off the key hook and leave my house. Don't forget to lock the house of course.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

As I'm restocking the cd's I hear footsteps coming up closer to me from behind. "Hi, can you help me with something ma'am?" I hear a sweet voice asking me as I turn around to look at her.

She has brown-grey ish hair, black circled glasses and looks like she's in her late 50's.

"Ofcourse, what can I help you with?" I asked her politely with a smile and she leads me to the vinyl section.

"I have a sixteen year old daughter and she loves music. She recently bought a record player and I wanted to give her a vinyl as surprise. But I don't know which one to pick, so my question is, can you help me pick one?" She asked, hoping for me to help her further.

"Sure, what type of music does she likes?"

"I don't exactly remember her name but she has blonde hair and my daughter's favorite song from her is Dorothea. I hope you know what I mean," she laughed a bit akwardly while itching the back of her neck.

Oh fuck.

"Oh yes um, do you mean Taylor Swift?" I asked with a fake smile. Always be kind, always be kind, always be kind. I repeated to myself.

Why does this always happen to me?!

"Yes, that's the one," She recalled with excitement.

I lead her to the section with vinyl from Taylor Swift and grab the album Evermore. "I'm sure she'd like this one," I remarked. I was really hoping this conversation would come to an end now, I'm sick of this shit.