౨ৎ 𝟎𝟐 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 ⋆

My sushi finally arrived, yummy. I love sushi so much, it's actually my favorite food ever.

I remember eating sushi in a restaurant with Taylor, her brother and mom.

Why am I thinking of Taylor all the time?!

"Should I text Taylor?" I questioned myself in my head.

"No what am I even thinking, she won't ever respond," I laughed.

Why would she ever respond? She never did.

All those years of trying to reach out to her she never ever responded.

She really just ghosted me.

Or maybe she was too busy?

No. That's not a reason to just ghost your best friend.

Well, I really just don't want to think about it right now. I've already made my decision, I'm going to the era's tour. I can't go back now.

I got an e-mail earlier today saying that I have to be at Wembley Stadium at 8 pm. So that will be fine.

Oh shit, I also need an outfit.

I saw on the News that fans of her, swifties, they call themselves, go crazy with outfits and make-up. So I will have to wear something creativez

I'll think about that tomorrow. It's getting late now so I'm gonna get ready for bed.

After I finish eating my sushi I take my make up off, shower, put my pyjama's on, do my skincare and get in bed.

Goodnight.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

"Wait, what? I'm so confused Mae," Aria questioned with furrowed brows as we walk through the museum.

We're at an art museum 'cause Aria loves art so much. She always loves going to art museums and we didn't have anything to do so we just went to an art museum. So far so good.

The art here is so unique and beautiful.

"I just explained everything to you," I laughed while I gently grab her wrist to make her stop.

She turns her head to look at me and furrows her brows again.

"I know but I just don't understand how you can accept anything like that. I mean, why would you want to go to the era's tour when you just hated her a few days ago?" she questioned.

Okay she has a point..

I take a deep breath as I try to think of an explanation.

I honestly don't have any explanation. I don't even know why I agreed in the first place.

"I honestly don't know, Aria. I think I just really want to see her after all those years. I know she ghosted me for seventeen years. But,"

I take another breath as I try to think of a 'but'.

Yeah okay good, I don't know a but.

"I don't know," I added.

She looks at me with concerned eyes and drags me somewhere to sit down on one of the small benches in front of one of the beautiful art pieces.