I ✧*̥𝕭𝖊𝖉𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞*̥˚✧

A few days had passed since Sylus and Alexis had confessed their feelings. As Sylus had promised, he had done. He gave her his care, Evol, and the best doctors he could get to take care of little Butterfly. Alexis herself had recovered from her injury. More than that. Sylus underscored his words with the fact that all the tests he had done on her until then had ceased. He had even offered her the chance to leave Onychinus, but Alexis had stayed. She wanted to be by his side as an employee, as well as a partner. Her job, of course, was not now to be hiis lab guinea pig, but to help Sylus with business and events that required the presence of a space monster hunter.

She was on her way back from her Butterfly visit to her and Sylus's room to check if he, too, had slept. Though they tried to function side by side, Sylus's inverted mode was something Alexis refused to accept. She entered the room cautiously, and when she saw that Leader Onychinus was sleeping peacefully, she had to smile. She stood at the bookshelf, her back to the bed, looking for something to read.

Sylus lay on the bed wearing only his boxers, his blanket beside him rather than on him, and he was asleep. It was his time when, instead of functioning like normal people, he had midnight. But something disturbed his peaceful sleep. He stirred slightly and listened to the sounds in the room. He knew very well who it was. He opened his eyes and smiled. For a moment he watched Alexis in silence. He glanced down at her, biting his lower lip. He wondered whether to get up or just lie still and watch her. But it wouldn't be Sylus to just lie there. In a moment he vanished, then materialized just behind the girl's back. He pressed his bare chest against her back. He put his hands on the girl's hips and pressed his lips to her exposed neck. ,,Who's waking me up?" he purred.

As soon as she heard movement behind her in bed, Alexis realized it wouldn't be long before she felt his hands on her waist. And so, in a moment, it did. Alexis smiled gently, then turned and looked Sylus in the eye. ,,I didn't want to wake you, I just came to get my book. This, uh, reminds me of the day I came to get my phone," the girl said with a light laugh. ,,I won't disturb you, rest. I'm sure you're busy tonight," Alexis then said, reaching forward and lightly kissing Sylus's lips.

Sylus looked into the girl's eyes and smiled. ,,I do, but I can stay awake for a while," he said, grabbing Alexis by the hips, lifting her high and seating her on a table a short distance away. He put a lock of hair behind her ear and blinked. ,,Unless you'd like to put me to sleep," he said, bending down. He brushed his lips lightly against hers, perhaps as a small provocation. Meanwhile, his hands slid from Alexis's hips to her thighs. ,,So what book did you want to borrow? What did you want to read? World literature, or something more spicy?" he chuckled, before pressing his lips to hers.

She had no further opportunity to respond. She merely pressed her lips to his, and her body pressed more closely to Sylus's exposed chest. She moaned softly into his kiss. But at last she drew back slightly. ,,All right, I'll put you to bed," she said, then disengaged herself from his grip and stood up. She pressed her hands into Sylus's chest, and she smiled at him as he backed toward the bed. Finally she forced him to sit on the mattress. She straddled his lap, cupped her hands behind Sylus's neck, and tilted her head gently to one side. ,,So, how do you want me to put you to bed, huh? Would you like a bedtime story? Or... or do you need to tire your body out?" she suggested, running her tongue lightly over her lips.

Sylus grinned from ear to ear as he sat on the bed and Alexis on his lap. He put his hands on the girl's hips at once and purred in satisfaction. He stared into her eyes for a moment. ,,I'm too big for fairy tales, save that for Butterfly. Unless it's a very spicy fairy tale, I'd take it any other way," he chuckled as his hands slid under Alexis's T-shirt. ,,But the second option is much better. Although I wonder who really tires who out. You me or I you," he winked, biting his lower lip. He knew well who was always more tired when it came to their intimate moments.

Alexis bit her lower lip lightly. She squeezed her knees more tightly to his sides, then drove one palm into his hair, pulled, and forced his head back so lightly. ,,You're supposed to be sleeping now, aren't you?" she said, bending more downward toward his neck. Afterward, Alexis put her lips to his soft skin and bit it between her teeth. With one hand she still held his hair, while with the other she ran her nails over the exposed skin of his back. ,,I have the advantage now, don't you think? After all, you're... a little sleepy crow now," she breathed, purring softly against his neck.

Sylus growled. His hands went to the girl's backside on the neck, which he clasped tightly in his hands. ,,So you think I'm a little crow and a little sleepy at that?" He grunted. ,,Don't regret your words later, princess," he sneered, then moved one hand to her waist. ,,You know very well who has the upper hand here, and it's certainly not you," he whispered. At that moment, his red-and-black vines wrapped around Alexis's wrist. He forced her to let go of his hair and put her hands down. He looked into the girl's eyes with a sly look. He grimaced, and before she knew it, she was lying on the bed, her hands above her head, bound by his power. Sylus was bending over her, smiling triumphantly. ,,What did you say just now?" he chuckled.

Alexis ran her tongue over her lips and looked at Sylus above her. ,,You're cheating, again," she smileded at him, then tilted her head and put their lips together in a kiss. She managed to wrap her legs around his waist, then pulled him a little closer to her. ,,That's fine," she said softly, then gently pulled away from his lips to look at him. ,,What do you do now, little crow?" Alexis asked softly.

Sylus had to laugh at her actions. ,,I should punish you for that 'little crow'," he said with a grin, gently running his fingertips over her arms. He looked into Alexis's eyes and smiled. ,,Maybe I should settle the score, I'm wearing my underwear, you're wearing too much fabric. And I don't like that," he immediately pulled away, his eyes sliding Alexis beneath him. He grunted contentedly. He grabbed the hem of her T-shirt. ,,How much do you like this T-shirt?" he asked, but he didn't wait for an answer. He jerked hard and ripped the girl's top in half. He chuckled softly as he saw the look she gave him. He wrenched free of her grasp on her legs, and so did his pants. ,,Oops... too thin fabric, I guess," he laughed.

Alexis ran her tongue over her lips, tilting her head gently to one side. ,,I see you're not lagging behind, I like that,'' she purred softly, lifting herself to kiss him. Then lay back in the blankets beneath her anyway. ,,Shouldn't you be resting? After all, I'm kind of wondering, how are you going to function at night?" Alexis smirked at Sylus, shivering slightly. Her nearly exposed body made her skin crawl.

Sylus only grinned. ,,Don't worry about my functioning at night, princess. Besides, I'm resting, but on my own," he said, running his tongue over his lower lip. He bent over her and pressed his lips to the girl's neck while his restless hands undid her bra, which he then tossed behind him. Kisses showered on Alexis's neck as he tore off her bottom. ,,Oh, it's better this way," Sylus purred at the skin of her neck. He let fall the power of his Evol and with one hand caught both wrists above the girl's head, while the other hand slid into her lap. He had to smile at the way Alexis's body reacted to his every touch.

Alexis stared into his eyes. ,,Yes, I know you're resting in your own way, but... is this really... ah... resting?" Alexis asked. As soon as she felt his fingers touch her lightly in her tender spot, she exhaled and arched her back. ,,Sylus," she whispered softly, closing her eyes and digging the nails of one of her palms into the skin of Sylus's palm. ,,You make me mad... mad for you, so mad for you," she breathed softly.

,,But that's the way it's supposed to be, princess," Sylus purred, then continued to work on the girl with his fingers while his lips mapped every inch of her body as far as he could reach. Sometimes he left a small bite. He smiled as a moan, or his name, escaped from her mouth. Eventually he stripped off the last of his clothes and wore it as they both liked. He rolled it on all fours and pressed the girl's hair tightly in his hand. Sylus enjoyed the sensation of their two bodies joining together. He enjoyed the sight of her. He loved the way Alexis moaned with each thrust, the way she shivered and wanted more. And Sylus gladly indulged her. When at last they had both reached their peak, he fell on the bed with her in his arms, breathing contentedly. He stared at her red but satisfied face and smiled himself. After a while, he took the girl in his arms and headed for the bathroom.

Alexis grinned, wrapped her trembling arms around his neck, and rested her head on his shoulder. ,,Was it a bedtime story for you in the right way?" she said with a laugh.

Sylus laughed and walked into the shower stall with Alexis, where he got the girl to her feet. Then he turned on the water and set it to be warm for both of them. ,,This was a fairy tale from my own heart," he smirked and kissed her. Finally, he washed both himself and Alexis. When they were done, he came out of the shower, dried himself off, and wrapped himself in a towel to take care of his partner. Finally he took the girl back to the room, where he put her to bed and lay down by her side. ,,Now I'm ready to fall asleep," he whispered, then fell asleep in Alexis's arms.

Alexis was with him for a while, until Sylus fell asleep again. Then she just smiled, kissed him gently on the forehead and went off to do her own thing.