Teach Me Some Hot Lessons

TW: big age gap

Taylor:

"Hey can you pick me up? I missed the bus and my parents won't drive me to school." I asked Abigail, my best friend since kindergarten. "Ugh, Tay. This is the second time this happened this week. How about you try getting up earlier next time?" Abigail sighed. "Are you my mom?" I rolled my eyes. "No I'm not, but Andrea isn't so wrong on this.". "However, can you pick me up?". "Yeah, on my way." Abigail said, clearly annoyed.

5 minutes later, I saw my best friend's car parking in front of my house. "Get in.". I sat down on the passenger seat and Abigail started driving to school. "Whoa, who do you wanna impress?" she asked. "Uh, what?". I tried to act innocent, but I knew exactly what she meant. My tight denim dress (rehearsal dress) was showing a lot of cleavage and when I bent down, you could see my panties. "You're such a slut, Taylor.". "Excuse me? You aren't innocent either.". We both laughed, knowing I was damn right. "But seriously, who are you crushing on?" Abigail kept asking. "No one. What's wrong with just looking hot for myself?" I lied, avoiding eye contact with my best friend. "Nothing. I just don't believe you.". I didn't respond to that, because we had arrived at school.

"What subject do you have now?". "English." I said, opening the door to the huge school building. "Too bad. I have Science." Abigail whined. "Ugh, good luck.". Science was Abigail's and my biggest nightmare. Luckily I had no science this year. "Bye, babes. See you later.". "Bye, thanks for driving.". Abigail and I hugged, before we both went in different directions.

My English room was upstairs, so I went to the long stairs and saw Matty leaning against them. "Oh, hey Taylor." Matty said, grinning and clearly looking at my pushed up boobs.
Matty and I were in the same friend group, although I personally really disliked him. The way he looked at me made me feel very sick and disgusted. He clearly just wanted sex, but he wasn't my type at all, so I always had to reject him. That didn't seem to bother him much though. "Are you busy tonight?" Matty asked, stepping closer to me. I took a step back, as he reached for my arm. "I..uh..yeah I am." I lied. "Ok, maybe another day." Matty shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe." I said, knowing it would never happen. "Let's go upstairs." he said and let me go first. I could literally feel his eyes on my ass.

I opened the door, knowing I'd see him in a few seconds. The reason why I was wearing this dress and the reason why Abigail was calling me a slut. Mr. Kelce, our new English teacher. Our old teacher, Mrs. Grey, has had an accident, which brought her to a hospital. She wasn't able to teach anymore and although she was pretty kind, I was so glad Mr. Kelce was our teacher now. He spontaneously came from another school to substitute for Mrs, Grey and today would be my third time seeing him. I had admitted that my feelings for him were far from innocent and that I really wanted him. Nobody knew about it, not even Abigail, because I was so ashamed. It was so illegal.

Mr. Kelce was expecting us already. My eyes caught his and I blushed immediately. He was so hot. I wasn't short at all, but he was still much taller than me. He looked like someone you don't wanna mess with. His eyes went to my cleavage for a second, then back to my eyes. Oh my god, his green eyes. "Taylor, Matty, you're late." Mr. Kelce said, giving me a look that would make me fall on my knees any second. The things I wanted him to do to me..
"I'm sorry, Mr. Kelce. It won't happen again." I said, giving him the most innocent smile I could do. "Sit down." was all he said, before he asked Matty why he was late. "Taylor's tits distracted me too much." he smirked at me. This boy's honesty was something else. Some students started giggling, whispering things to each other. Mr. Kelce looked like he didn't know what to say, so he just shook his head, trying to understand why Matty kept saying things like that out loud.