New Born part 1

Slowly she wakes up to find herself in a room with white walls, she wakes up in a bed and looks around analyzing the room, the room was small and had no windows and just an old chest of drawers, she looks at the door which was wooden, she was about to get up when she felt something watching, she looked up and saw a six year old girl with long black hair tied into two braids, a long black dress, big yellow eyes and her canine teeth sticking out of her lips and holding a teddy bear. with both hands, despite being standing on the ceiling, gravity didn't seem to affect her as her dress and braids were down as if she were on the ground, the little girl, upon seeing Ash wake up, gives a huge smile, even bigger than the previous man.

"HELLO!"

Ash looks at the girl filling her lungs and screaming with all her strength.

The girl who was on the ceiling gets scared and her eyes turn red, she jumps at Ash and during the jump a kitchen knife appears in the little girl's hand, instinctively Ash closes her eyes, but nothing happens, and she opens her eyes seeing the blade of the knife almost touching her face and the little girl making the gesture from top to bottom with the hand that held the knife without stopping, but the knife would not touch Ash because in front of her was a man in is thirties, with short brown hair and blue eyes, a brown beard that filled his face but wasn't long, he wore a pair of glasses and a white shirt, brown pants held up with suspenders and black shoes, he was holding the small girl by the dressed with one hand and adjusting his glasses with the other.

"Marah!!! Didn't Nica warn you not to enter the room? And what do we say about stabbing people? "Said the man in a calm and serene tone.

The little girl's eyes turn golden again.

"But...but she scared me "the girl replied in a sweet, childish tone "And Nica said if someone scares me to stab him straight away, so he won't be scared anymore."

The man looks up thinking about the girl's answer and then looks at Ash:

"Do you mind if she stabs you for a few seconds?"

"What? Are you crazy? And who are you where I am?"

The man ignores Ash completely and looks at Marah again.

"You see, the girl doesn't want to be stabbed... maybe later."

"Okay..." she says with a depressing tone of voice."

The man puts the girl on the floor who leaves the room in annoyance, and he turns his attention to Ash.

"Sorry about that...kids, what are you going to do...and you, Ashley, how are you feeling?"

"How am I feeling? I should be the one asking the questions, who are you and where am I? And how do you know my name?"

" Oh, excuse my lack of education, I'm Doctor Olivier de Funès "for some reason he says the word doctor and his name in a French accent "​​the place where we are is enough to know that it's a safe place "he gets closer to her and look into her eyes "and the reason I know your name is because "Olivier opens his eyes even wider and bulges them "I can read you mind!!"

There is an eerie silence in the room, Ash was still processing the information and Olivier continued to stare at her until he smiled and started laughing like crazy.

" Hahahahaohohoho you should see your face! "He laughs so much that he even has to lean over a little and put his hand on his stomach until he finally starts to calm down "sorry, sorry, I thought a joke would release the tension a little."

Olivier takes a wallet out of his pocket and hands it to Ash.

"I only saw the documents, so you are a student."