The world of smiling night part 4

"I Still Believe" Nica pretends to play the saxophone 'Oh I Still Belive' He dances a bit and plays his invisible saxophone, next to him is Marah who dances awkwardly and Cheshire was also there pretending to play the piano. The three of them seemed to be having a lot of fun.

"Sorry to spoil the fun" Ash was on the floor in plank pose with a hundred-kilo weight on his back" But how long do I have to stand like this?!!"

The group found themselves in a gym with various exercise machines and a boxing ring, Ash was already sweating a lot and his body was shaking, Nica looked at the clock on the wall.

"Another 15 minutes," he says with a big smile on his face.

"I've already been here for 30 minutes!!!" exclaims Ash, trying not to fall to the floor.

".... You didn't do much exercise when you were human, did you?"

"I did enough, besides I don't know how I haven't fallen over until now."

"Don't be too proud, for a vampire that's nothing. Want to see an example, Marah, how long can you do the plank?"

"Marah can do two hours!" She replies, still dancing to the music.

"You see," replies Nica proudly.

"Okay, but do you have to listen to that song so loud?"

"It's the soundtrack to Lost Boys, a classic vampire movie."

"...It's not a bit strange to watch a vampire movie being a vampire."

"Following that logic, you should feel weird watching a movie with humans in it."

"That's different."

"Different how?"

"...okay, forget it...do I have to do this any longer? I can't take it anymore."

"All right, you can stop."

When Ash hears this, she just falls to the ground. Ches, seeing this, takes the 100 kilos off her back and puts it aside.

"Why do I have to train anyway?"

"Several reasons, first you need to learn to control your strength, we don't want you to break or hurt someone by accident, second you need to learn to defend yourself."

Ash stands up, then cracks his back "Defend against what?"

"The basics, other vampires, werewolves, zombies and especially hunters."

"Hunters?"

"Haven't you ever seen a vampire movie? There's always a hunter."

".... Okay, I'll pretend to understand, so where do we start? Are you going to teach me self-defense? Maybe kung fu?"

"Hahahaha better, I'll teach you a technique so powerful that you'll be almost invincible."

"Really!!!" Ash replies excitedly.

"Yes!" He pulls out a desert eagle from behind his pants, "I'm going to teach you how to use a gun."

Nica has a big smile on her face while Ash looks at him with a "Are you serious?" face.

Nica signals Ash to follow him and they go to a door in the gym, before opening the door Nica signals Ches to keep an eye on Marah and she responds by shaking her head, Nica opens the door showing a shooting range full of dolls with childishly painted faces, some of the dolls looked like vampires, others looked like wolves and some looked like pirates.