Serval Rock;01

It was just another day in that technologically advanced city...

The androids, known as HumaGear, fulfilled most human tasks, supporting humanity in its daily journey.

We are in Hiden Intelligence's building, the company in charge of producing and designing the HumaGears. Specifically in the main basement of that massive 40-story building. There is our protagonist, Manabu.

—Argh! It's a damn disaster!—The man shouted, throwing a screwdriver against a wooden board that was on the wall. The screwdriver penetrated the thin wood, getting stuck on the image of Kamen Rider Horobi, the greatest current threat to humanity.

—Mr. Manabu, it is not necessary to react that way.— The HumaGear companion of the protagonist reproached, taking out the screwdriver and putting it in his hands.

—Sorry, Rose. I just can't stand this.—He pointed to her computer, an analysis of the data of a new Kamen Rider, clearly designed to confront Horobi. The name "Zero-One" was visible in one of the corners, it was a fluorescent yellow color.—The Rising Hopper data is incomplete. And I don't see the reason as to why it should be. Master Soreo told me that Zero-One was incomplete but that the Artificial Intelligence of the There satellite would complete it. Why doesn't the Progrise Key work? —Clearly enraged, he hit the table, making it shake. The Zero-One Driver's predecessor belt, the Cycloneriser, and Rising Hopper's predecessor Zetsumerise Key, Rocking Hopper, would fall off the table, with Manabu nervously catching both.—Phew, it would be the last straw for the only functional Driver that gets shit done, to break.
—Don't you think you should take a break, Master Manabu?—Rose smiled, putting her hand on the side of Manabu's arm, making eye contact. Her long blonde hair and blue eyes were mesmerizing, or at least they would be, if she wasn't a glorified artificial intelligence. Aspect highlighted by the digital tattoo on her hand and the Modules that replaced her ears.

—I'll go visit Ayaka. I must... I must take a break.—Manabu sighed in annoyance, taking the Cycloneriser and putting it into his Hammerspace, a new generation device in his jacket that allows him to store his device in a pocket dimension. He did the same with his respective Zetsumerise Key.—Rose, could you finish fixing the remaining programming errors? I trust your skills.—The black-haired man smiled, hugging his ally, then detaching himself from around her waist and went out to the elevator, turning around before entering.

—Okay, Master Manabu. I promise to not disappoint you. Enjoy your moment with Miss Ayaka, please.—She would wave goodbye to him as he leaves.

Manabu got on the elevator, marking first floor as his go-to place, casually watching a man run to get on the elevator with him.

—In a hurry as always, Kameji?—Manabu extended his arm, stopping the young man. —What did I tell you about running to the laboratory?

—Don't do it because someone will get hurt...—The young man lowered his head, sighing. —Are you going to see Ayaka?

—Yeah. Did you bring food? You can have lunch alone, with Rose. Don't wait for me.—Manabu laughed, walking away.—By the way... Kameji, Mr. Korenosuke is in poor health. I hope you don't mind that I'm spending more time with the old man.

—I-It's nothing, master. I hope you enjoy your moment...—Kameji got under Manabu's arm, nervously activating the elevator as it descended.

Manabu continued walking, waving to the HumaGear security guard, Mamoru, as he went away.

—What a good guy Mamoru is...

The man continued, arriving after a while at the hospital, visiting his comatose sister, Ayaka. He sat next to her, unpacking some chocolate truffles.