Legend Chapter! GX!

Author's Note: This is where the story takes a 90° turn and dedicates itself entirely to my original Kamen Rider world.

A police officer rode in on an old Honda X4 from 2001, his black hair with grayish tones due to age showing beneath his helmet.

—Hiden Intelligence... What mess did they make just now? —The officer asked the vehicle's computer.

—Dad, can you remind me why you are in the next city?—A young man's voice answered.

—Reports of a mechanical Daikaiju. Didn't you see it on the news? —The man laughed, taking off his sunglasses as he drove.

—I was training, wait, dad, are you going fully into the city of Hiden and ZAIA? Can you bring me a HumaGear? I've always wanted one...

—You know I'm not going to buy you a slave robot. Not enough for you with the AI of your Rider System?

—Aww, but dad...

The man got off the motorcycle in front of Hiden Intelligence, being stopped by a HumaGear. It was Mamoru, our protagonist's favorite HumaGear guard. It had already been replaced.

—Sir! It is prohibited to dress up as security officers. Much less in this area.

The man laughed and pulled out his badge, revealing a photo of himself, with the following inscription:

S.A.U.L. (Squad Against Unidentified Lifeforms)
Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department

Ryosuke Seibā
Born September 8, 1979

Showing this inscription, Mamoru let the officer pass, who took off his helmet and went up the elevator to Aruto's living room, who was clearly depressed, half-heartedly filling out his paperwork.

—Hiden Aruto. Hey.—The officer put his hand on the papers, Aruto was so distracted that he just signed on his hand.

—Huh? Who? Where? When?—Aruto shakes his head from side to side and looks at the officer.—What can I do for you, officer?

—Let's see. Kamen Rider Zero-One, it's not "What can I do for you, officer?" Like a little boy. It's... "Sir, yes sir." Now, on to the matter! Do you have anything to do with that mechanical monster from last week?—Ryosuke slammed his hand on the table, hiding his eyes shining with excitement behind his glasses.

—Eh... How does the police know that? I mean, I mean! Yes sir! Um...—Aruto smacks himself with the palm of his hand.—No... I mean yes...

—Speak well, kid!

—Just a bit, sir! Hiden Intelligence only designed a small part of that...—Aruto remembers the way Manabu called Miracle T-Rex a Mecha and gets a little depressed.—...monster...

—Well. In that case, will you tell me who drove it? I need...—He cracks his hands.—...To have a few words with that boy.

—Yes sir...! But... A police officer can't enter Daybreak Town, that's very dangerous...—Aruto starts mumbling nonsense.

—Foolishness. Daybreak Town? Hmph. Thank you very much for the honesty.—He pats Aruto on the back and turns around.—You're talking to one of the first Riders of the Heisei Era, rookie. Not an old man.

The man walked away, leaving Aruto in surprise.

—Heisei... Rider? Did you know my dad...?—Aruto immediately became a little excited, going back to doing his paperwork.

Instead, the man climbed into his vehicle and sighed.

—Kazuma. Daybreak Town coordinates, and risk level. Kaijins, Riders, or just robots? Or are we talking about Kaijus and Sentais?—He whispered concerned.