Legend Chapter! Fantastic!

Ryuji would be standing on the roof of a hotel, looking straight at the Hiden building, which loomed over the horizon, being the tallest building in all of Japan.

—I must get Kirin back...—He sighed, taking Wounding Dragon in his hand.—Every report of a monster point to this area. Without Kirin, things are more difficult...

Ayaka would arrive, with a tray of takoyaki in her hands, having climbed the stairs.

—Are you okay? I heard you talking to yourself.

—Ah... You know... I like to clear my head and concentrate. Did you see anything on the street?—Ryuji grabbed some food and looked at the ground.—We're about twenty floors up and binoculars make me dizzy...

—Don't get so close. I don't know if we could survive this fall.

—Don't make jokes like that, I'm afraid of heights...

Ayaka laughed and sat down.

—You? Heights? Didn't you meet Manabu at the top of Hiden Tower?

—I was afraid of falling! Ok?

They both laughed and sighed, watching through their binoculars what looked like a huge explosion.

—We found it. Do you think it's a good idea to jump out from here?

—Ayaka... Ugh... Let's do it!

They both transformed and bumped their own fists.

—You caught our tic, Ryuji.

—Hey, even Saiki did it. Don't judge me.

They jumped straight off the building, over 70 meters in the air, and blew off as if they were going to do a Rider Kick, landing on a building and jumping back, this time landing in the explosion zone.

—People running... Check. Things on fire... Check. And our rival is...?— Ryuji looks around.

Ayaka unsheathes her katana out of nowhere and blocks an attack just before Ryuji loses his head. The blonde clearly swallows under his helmet.

—Check.—Ayaka looks seriously in the direction the attack came from, standing on guard with her sword.—What was that?

A flurry of slashes goes towards Ayaka, who blocks each one of them using Kendo movements. Out of nowhere, she invokes the DNSlayer and her guard changes while in motion, going on to use the two heavens in one style of the legendary swordsman Musashi.

—Ha! Ha! Ha!—With each block, Ayaka begins to release a kiai, shouting with excitement.—Ryuji, don't stay still!

—Ah, yes!—Ryuji lunges towards the attacker, but the swords change direction and quickly cut his armor into a thousand pieces, a final slash going to cut his stomach, but Ayaka manages to block it.

—Too fast! But too confident! —Ayaka engulfs herself in flames and fires a dragon of solid flames as her swords clash, pushing the attacker away and slamming him into a wall. —Who is our mysterious Musashi...?

Ayaka approaches, while Ryuji walks away, knowing that he is just a nuisance in his human form.

Looking at him, he seemed to be an armored knight, similar to a Kamen Rider only more monstrous. His arms had similarly encrusted blades to a mantis, and these seemed to be katanas.

—Who are you...?

The swordsman stood up and went to slash, but Ayaka stepped forward and parried the blade with her Ryuuken, quickly kicking the monster through the building.

—He is too fast even for me, he is a perfect enemy for Manabu or Saiki. I can only keep up with him because I can read his movements. —Ayaka thought, walking with her Ryuuken and the DNSlayer in her hands. —I'm in trouble.