Only one person can stop you! President Hiden!;02

Several days had passed after the last fight between Manabu and Saiki, and the former was sitting in front of Hiden Intelligence's 3D printer. Izu, President Hiden's personal HumaGear was next to him. She seemed attentive, her Modules shone an energetic blue.

—Is it gonna take much longer, Izu? I don't see the printer do a thing.—Manabu pulled out his phone, the Risephone, reviewing his notes on the Zero-One project. Was he doing something wrong? He saw a message from the president's grandson, and he frowned.

—Sorry, Master Manabu. Approval from the There satellite is necessary to begin the construction of the Zero-One Driver and Rising Hopper.—Izu immediately blinked twice, standing up and activating the 3D printer.

—Woah! It's much more advanced than I thought. It looks like the HumaGear creation machines.—Manabu was surprised, watching as lasers created metal from nothing, which quickly took the shape of the Zero-One Driver, layer by layer. From its authorizing system, its internal chips and moving parts, to things that Manabu was unaware of, such as some kind of separable piece next to the authorizer.

—It will take two minutes. Sorry for the delay.

—Delay, Izu? That's masterfully fast!—Enthralled by the magnificent technology in front of him, Manabu drooled at the glass screen that separated him from the printer, watching as the same arms that created that metal, bathed in a beautiful black and yellow paint with small red details that device.—Can I take it for a walk?

—If President Korenosuke had allowed you, yes. But, unless you know what he left in his will, it's doubtful.— Izu looked curiously, visually scanning Manabu. He was barely 4 years older than President Korenosuke's grandson. His black hair and green eyes set him apart from the common features of the Hiden family.

—Izu, I'll go look for Aruto. He just wrote to me with what I can tell, is sadness, he was just fired from his job... We will be at the amusement park. Can I count on you?

—Yes, master.— Izu nodded, bowing to him.

—Oh, and I'll bring him to the meeting! I promise we'll do it on time!—Manabu ran out, jumping down the stairs and sliding down them—Woohoo!

—I guess that's faster than the elevator...—Izu smiled confused, tilting her head.

Manabu got on his personal motorcycle, the motorcycle that used to belong to Soreo Hiden. It was a Honda CRF250L of the same color as Ichi-gata's armor, since it was his personal vehicle. It was clearly modified, as few stock components of the original vehicle could be seen, all being replaced by the same advanced materials and powered systems that it shares with Kamen Rider Ichi-gata.

—You better stay there, Hiden boy!—The motorcycle turned on by itself, the instant Manabu accelerated it. With modern technology, a helmet similar to Ichi-gata's formed on Manabu's head, reminiscent of Shin Kamen Rider's transformation. Manabu took alternative routes on land, using the motorcycle's thrusters to jump over houses and other buildings, until he reached the amusement park, skidding with the motorcycle and braking next to Aruto.

—...Where did you come from? —Confused and worried Aruto showed those same emotions on his face. He was carrying a blue bag, having it for his comedian outfit

—Does that matter? Get on, you should really get your driver's license.—Aruto sighed sadly, loading his bike on his, as he got on after Manabu. The confidence was evident, as Aruto put his hands on Manabu's side.

—First grandpa's death, now this... I don't know how you manage to look so happy, Manabu.

—You know me, you should be able to guess why I'm not sad.—Manabu accelerated the vehicle, leaving at 60 km/h.