Chapter 1

The studio buzzed with energy as the GMMTV crew prepared for the highly anticipated photoshoot.

Fourth and Gemini, the crown jewels of the entertainment industry, had worked together for five years and were still as captivating as ever.
Their chemistry was undeniable, and fans adored them, an on-screen partnership that had grown stronger while other some of the ships had sunk.

Their friends Satang, Phuwin, Pond, and Winny often teased them about their close bond, but what none of them knew except for Pond, the secret Gemini kept hidden deep in his heart.

He had fallen for Fourth a long time ago, and every playful tease, every intense scene they filmed together, only made it harder to suppress those feelings.

As the photoshoot began, the photographer instructed them to get close, closer than usual.

Gemini tried to focus on his breathing, but every time Fourth leaned in, his heart skipped a beat.
The proximity, the warmth radiating from Fourth, it was all too much, but Gemini couldn’t let it show.
He had to maintain his composure, especially in front of the cameras.

"Phi Gemini, you look a little lost" Fourth’s playful voice broke through Gemini’s thoughts. He was leaning in, his lips dangerously close to Gemini’s ear.

Gemini gulped, forcing a smile. "Just concentrating on the shoot, Nong Fourth."

Fourth’s grin widened. "Concentrating, huh? How about I make it a little harder for you?"

Before Gemini could react, Fourth moved closer, their faces inches apart.

His eyes glinted mischievously as he pretended to go for a kiss, something he did often to get a reaction out of Gemini.

Usually, Gemini would quickly block it, laughing it off as just another one of Fourth’s jokes. But today, something in the air was different. The tension was thicker, the room warmer, and Gemini, momentarily unfocused, didn’t stop him.

Their lips met.

It wasn’t planned. It wasn’t scripted. But it happened, and for a brief moment, the world around them ceased to exist.

Gemini’s breath hitched, his heart pounding in his chest as Fourth’s lips pressed against his.
It was soft, just a peck, but the electricity that shot through Gemini’s body was anything but mild.

The crew around them gasped, cameras flashed, and then, as if snapping out of a dream, Gemini pulled back, his face flushed.

Fourth chuckled, brushing it off like it was nothing, just another playful moment between them. But for Gemini, it was everything.

The photoshoot continued, but Gemini’s mind was miles away. He barely registered the rest of the poses, his thoughts entirely consumed by the accidental kiss.
How had he let it happen? How had he let himself get so caught up that he forgot to stop Fourth?

As soon as the session ended, Gemini excused himself, practically fleeing to the restroom.

Once inside, he locked the door behind him, his hands trembling as he leaned against the sink.
His reflection in the mirror showed a young man trying desperately to hold himself together, but the flush on his cheeks and the wild look in his eyes betrayed him.

He brought a shaky hand to his lips, the memory of Fourth’s kiss still fresh, still burning.

"What have I done?"he whispered to himself, his voice cracking under the weight of his emotions.

Before he could spiral any further, his phone buzzed in his pocket. It was Pond.

"Pond," Gemini answered, trying to steady his voice. "Hey"

"Gem, I saw the video," Pond’s voice was laced with concern. "Are you okay?"

Gemini closed his eyes, leaning his forehead against the cool mirror. "I... I don’t know, Pond. I wasn’t expecting it. I... I let it happen"

"You like him, Gemini. Anyone can see it. Are you sure you’re okay?"

Gemini bit his lip, fighting back the tears that threatened to spill. "I’ll be fine, Pond. I just need to get through this."

Before they could say more, the restroom door creaked open, and Fourth walked in, his presence immediately filling the small space. Gemini froze, his heart lurching in his chest as Fourth’s eyes locked onto his.

Without hesitation, Fourth closed the distance between them, resting his head on Gemini’s shoulder.

"Phi Geem, I’m exhausted. Can you give me some of your energy?"

Gemini’s breath caught in his throat. Fourth’s closeness was overwhelming, his warmth, his scent, everything about him was intoxicating.
His instinct was to pull away, to protect his heart, but he couldn’t. Instead, he wrapped his arms around Fourth, holding him close, trying to steady his racing heart.

"Thank you, Phi Gemini,"Fourth murmured against his neck. "I always feel better when I’m with you"

Gemini’s throat tightened, his emotions swirling dangerously close to the surface.

Fourth lifted his head slightly, his eyes meeting Gemini’s. "Who were you talking to on the phone?"

"P-Pond,"Gemini stuttered, trying to keep his voice steady. "He just wanted to say hi."

Fourth raised an eyebrow, his gaze never leaving Gemini’s. "We were just with Pond this morning. Why would he call now?"

Gemini forced a smile, though it didn’t reach his eyes. "He’s just... being Pond."

Fourth studied him for a moment longer, his expression unreadable. Then, he sighed, leaning back into the embrace. "The manager’s waiting for us at the studio, but can we stay like this for a bit longer?"

Gemini’s heart ached with the weight of what he couldn’t say, with the feelings he had to keep hidden. He held Fourth tighter, trying to memorize the way he felt in his arms, knowing that moments like this were rare and fleeting. "Sure, Nong Fourth. We can stay like this a little longer."

As they stood there, wrapped in each other’s arms, Gemini felt like he was standing on the edge of a cliff.

One wrong step, one moment of weakness, and everything would come crashing down.
But for now, in this moment, he allowed himself to pretend that everything was okay, that he could keep his feelings at bay, and that their friendship wouldn’t be shattered by the truth he was so desperately trying to hide.