Chapter 3

As Gemini tuned his guitar, his fingers moved mechanically over the strings, but his mind was elsewhere.
Fourth, sitting close by, scrolled through the countless comments flooding their live stream.
His eyes twinkled as he decided to answer just a few, oblivious to the effect his words had on Gemini.

A fan asked, "How come you're with Gemini this early?"

Without hesitation, Fourth replied casually, "Oh, because we're faens (lovers), it's only good to be with each other all the time."

Gemini’s heart skipped a beat. Something deep inside him stirred at those words, and he found himself staring intensely at Fourth, forgetting his guitar completely

Fourth continued reading the comments, his smile widening as he read aloud, "With Gemini looking at you like that, can you handle it?"

He glanced up, catching Gemini’s gaze with a playful smirk.
Gemini’s cheeks flushed a deep pink, and he quickly looked away, trying to focus back on the guitar, but the moment had already been noticed by the fans, who flooded the chat with heart emojis and squeals of delight.

“Phi Gem, let’s sing a song for them, shall we?” Fourth suggested, his voice softening as he turned toward Gemini.

Gemini nodded, trying to steady his racing heart. “Sure, which one should we sing?”

“The English song you sang with New the other time, remember?”

Gemini hesitated, “Au, we do so many songs, I can’t remember.”

Fourth pouted, his bottom lip jutting out in an exaggerated sulk.
Gemini couldn’t help but smile and instinctively reached over, wrapping his arm around Fourth’s back, slowly patting him to soothe him.

Fans went wild, the screen filling with a barrage of heart emojis and comments like "Adopt me please!" and "This is too cute to handle!" But Gemini and Fourth had already tuned out the noise, their focus shifting entirely to each other as Gemini began singing:

"Boy, you got me hooked into something, who could say that they saw us coming..."

Fourth picked up the next line smoothly, his voice blending with Gemini’s, “Tell me, do you feel the love?”

Gemini’s voice softened, eyes locked on Fourth’s, “Spend a summer of a lifetime with me, let me take you to a place of your dreams.”

Fourth echoed the final line, “Tell me, do you feel the love?”

As the song ended, the fans erupted into a frenzy. Fourth chuckled as he read through the comments.

“I won’t breathe until Fourth and Gemini adopt me!” one comment read, making Fourth smile.

“That was the cutest collab by you two, now I can rest in peace,” another fan wrote.

“Hey, don’t die yet… we love you,” Fourth replied with a grin.

But it was the next comment that made him pause, “Please propose to Gemini already, ask him how much his proposal ring is.”

Gemini, who was now leaning back on the couch, smiled sleepily, “It’s so expensive you can’t imagine…” he yawned, unable to hide his exhaustion.

Fourth noticed the tiredness in Gemini’s eyes and quickly waved to the camera, “Alright, time to let phi Gem rest. We’ll catch up with you later, na khap.”

With that, he ended the live stream, leaving the room in a gentle silence. Gemini sighed in relief and let himself fall back onto the couch, his body sinking into the cushions as his eyes fluttered closed.