Chapter 4

An:Enjoy Reading...!!

3rd person's pov

The late afternoon sunlight streamed through the window of Zhuocheng's dorm room, casting warm golden rays over the cluttered desk where textbooks and empty coffee cups coexisted in an unholy alliance.

The tension from his earlier encounter with Ken still hung in the air like an unwelcome guest, but Zhuocheng was resolute. He had witnessed too many heartaches among his friends, and now it was time to unleash a plan that would not only avenge Ken's hurt but also challenge the frozen heart of Wang Yibo.

Zhuocheng paced back and forth, mulling over the most effective way to lure Yibo into his web. It was no small task; Yibo, with his cool charisma and cavalier attitude, was practically untouchable.

But Zhuocheng had a powerful weapon at his disposal-his cousin, Xiao Zhan, who was the casanova, whose track record with the opposite sex was legendary.

"Zhan ge is perfect for this, but getting him on board might be tricky," Zhuocheng thought, a scheming smile creeping onto his face

To say that, Cheng's idea for revenge was simple yet powerful. He was aware that directly asking for Zhan's help would backfire because Zhan's best friend, Junmyeon, was dating Yixing who was best friends with Yibo.

What if Zhan ge discusses it with his best friends? What if Haikuan ge is against the idea of this revenge? What if Junmyeon hyung came to know about this and disclose everything to the engineering gang? Cheng thought.

So, Cheng brainstormed a plan that would make Zhan feel the need to break Yibo's heart and seek revenge.

Cheng know very well that Zhan cherished two things above all else in his life - his mother and his best friends.

Cheng, being Zhan's cousin, was familiar with his story. When Zhan was just 10 years old, his parents went through a divorce. He witnessed the gradual deterioration of their once loving relationship and was devastated when his father began having an affair with his personal assistant. This marked the beginning of a traumatic childhood for young Zhan.

Despite being a resilient woman, Zhan's mother fell into a state of depression after her divorce, leaving Zhan to face his nightmares alone. It was during this difficult time that Zhan developed a defense mechanism, building a barrier to protect himself from further emotional pain. He closed off his heart to avoid being hurt again.

His affection for his mother was a powerful force that helped his innate humanity thrive. She is his top priority and he would go to great lengths to keep her safe...

The most effective method to damage Zhan ge's self-esteem is to bring up his mother's name. He may be forgiving of anything else, but attacking his mother's reputation would drive him insane. Cheng contemplated this while devising his plan for revenge.

Cheng knew that if he could manipulate the situation to make it seem like Yibo had disrespected Zhan's mother in some way, Zhan would be compelled to seek revenge. It was a risky move, but Cheng was willing to take the chance to bring justice to Ken and teach Yibo a lesson.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across the room, Cheng made a decision. He would enlist Zhan's help in his plan for revenge, knowing that Zhan's loyalty to his mother would drive him to take action.

Cheng quickly called Jiyang to inform him of his idea. Jiyang was excited when he heard Cheng's plan and readily agreed to participate in the role.

Shortly after ending the conversation with Jiang, with a newfound determination, Cheng picked up his phone and dialed Zhan's number, ready to set his plan in motion. Revenge was on the horizon, and he was prepared to do whatever it took to make it happen.

Zhan picked up the phone on the third ring. "Cheng... What's going on? Is Haikuan too swamped to handle things that you have to bother me at this late hour? I have an important quiz tomorrow. If this isn't urgent, please end the call." Zhan, who was already drained from studying his dense anatomy textbook, said to his cousin.

Cheng let out a feigned sigh and proceeded to put his plan for revenge into motion.

"Zhan ge, I have something to share with you," he began cautiously. "I'm not sure how you'll take it, but Jiyang informed me about it and it's quite significant. Could Jiyang and I come to your room later to discuss? After hearing Jiyang's revelation, I believe it's important for you to be aware of it," Cheng explained with false urgency.

There was silence from Zhan's side. Then he talked,"Who is this Jiyang.?" To which Cheng rolled his eyes from the other side of the phone.

"Jiyang is my friend fron engineering department. Haoxuan ge's boyfriend." Cheng replied.

"Oh that kid.. Okay. I think I will be able to finish my revision by 9 pm. You both can come after that. Bye." with this Zhan cut the call.

With a devilish smile on his face, Cheng took a contented sigh. Well begun is half done..

**********

A/n: Lovely Readers,  What do you think  Zhoucheng and Jiyang's plan..? 

Hope you guys are enjoying this story.. Let me know your thoughts...

©All rights reserved
Loey