ASSASSIN GAMES PT. 1

Matsuhara: "Test, test."

Murakami: *whispering* "Its working just fine, Matsuhara."

Matsuhara: *whispering* "Oh, okay."

Matsuhara: "Anyway, hello every body. Welcome to the official assassins games!"

Tezuka: *whispering* "Hey, Matsuhara?"

Matsuhara: "Um, excuse me."

Matsuhara: *whispering* "I am in the middle of talking, Tezuka. What it is?"

Tezuka: *whispering* "Can I be the one to talk instead of you? I've always wanted to do it."

Matsuhara: *whispering* "Oh, um.. of course. Go head, Tezuka."

Tezuka: *whispering* "Thank you, Matsuhara."

Asahara: "They know that we can hear them, right?"

Hosokawa: "They should know."

Oshita: "I mean, they are talking kinda loud. Even if they think they're whispering."

Tezuka: "Hello. I am Masumi Tezuka. Third of higher ranks of the Labyrinth. Welcome to the assassins games everyone. This game is where we test the assassins in each generation to test their skills."

Kuboda: "Just get on with it already!"

- Doi Kuboda - semi-grade 5

Kazeno: "Shut it, Doi."

Kuboda: "Agh, whatever.."

Tezuka: "Before I was RUDLY interrupted, here are the rules for this game. They are very simple."

Tezuka: "There are 20 robots scattered around the forest that is blocked by walls from the public. Nobody can kill one another, nor, can they bring weapons unless they are provided by the government, to the officials, to the higher ranks, and then to the students. The school who has the most points wins, and passes. The school who has the least points loses, and fails. If anybody does not follow these simple rules, there whole team will be disqualified. After the game, you higher ranks will recommend anybody of their choice from the students who deserve to graduate to the next grade. The higher ranks must only pick four of the students to graduate."

Tezuka: "Speak up if you have any objections of on why this game should be held back in any way."

Egami: "Yes. I do.

- Ringo Egami - Higher Rank

Tezuka: "Who are you?"

Egami: "What?! I'm a higher rank! Ringo Egami! Treat me with respect!"

Tezuka: "You do know that I am also a higher rank, right? I literally just told you in my introduction."

Egami: "Agh! W-Whatever!"

Matsuhara: "We are very, and deeply sorry for what just happened. Anyway, what was the problem that you had with the rules, Egami?"

Egami: "Well, I just want to say that the students should be able to bring and keep with them any weapon they choose."

Matsuhara: "Ohh.. um.. from the officials, and the assassin game's rule book, weapons, of any kind, that rule is one of the rules that are forbidden to be broken. Unless said so from the officials."

Egami: "Does it look like they'll find out? Its not like they're spying on us while the games are happening."

Murakami: "Well, actually, they are."

Egami: "Sure. Just get on with it. I have important stuff to attend to."

Tezuka: *whispering* "Like anybody cares."