bonding

Hoxton and Geo were walking with Ami and her friends to go clothes shopping. Ami wanted Hoxton to wear something other than his armor most of the time. Geo was in the same boat, so at least Hoxton's not alone there. Ami and Deva were the ones picking out different clothes for the two. Geo didn't care, and Hoxton was talked into not picking out anything for himself for whatever reason. Agni was stuck carrying the assortment of clothing Ami and Deva had grabbed.

Agni: Why am I always stuck carrying everything for you two? Why can't Geo and Hoxton carry these clothes?

Hoxton: Surprise, I guess?

Agni: Not much of a surprise when you can see it clear as day.

Then, Geo was pulled over to a changing room of sorts. He was given the clothing Ami had picked out almost immediately after walking into this place. Deva was the one handing it to him through the... curtain. Hoxton will hold his tongue about the choice of a curtain and not some door. Geo stepped out so they could see him. He was wearing a blue and white button-up with black pants, still wearing his visor. Ami let out a happy sort of noise, and Geo gave a thumbs up.

Lanney: You look very nice, young master Geo.

Deva: Yeah, he does. Now let's see Hoxton!

Hoxton was shoved into the changing room by Deva.

Hoxton: ok... you guys know I can sew, right?

Agni: I don't think they care all that much.

Hoxton gave out an annoyed sigh and removed the chest piece, helmet, and gloves. He's not taking these pants off until he gets another pair tossed his way. He equipped bracelets to hide his wrists like an emo and equipped a visor similar to Geo's.

Hoxton: Let's get this over with.

Deva took a peak, handing Hoxton the clothing and had a HEAVY blush on her face after seeing how god damn built he was. Ami got to sneak a glance in and shared a similar reaction, looking away.

Hoxton: Yeah, yeah. Take a picture. It'll last longer.

Hoxton changed into the clothes he was given. He walked out, showing off what he had on. Agni went wide-eyed at how built Hoxton was, and Lanney hid her clearly red face with her ushanka looking hat. The sides didn't droop down. Deva had a small nose bleed going on, and Ami was acting all shy. Even though... actually, this is different. Hoxton was wearing a primarily white shirt with blue symbols all over it and black pants resembling that of military pants. The shirt was just a color swap of Geo's, but Hoxton's wasn't button-up.

Agni: How are you so shredded?

Hoxton looked at Geo for a translation. Geo let him know that "shredded" was just another way of saying a lot of muscle.

Hoxton: Oh. Well, it came naturally with my lifestyle. I thrived off the land and fought a bunch of dangerous creatures with my own two hands alone.

Not the whole truth, but it should satisfy them. Lanney was wondering what Hoxton had to deal with in his travels, Agni wanted to strive for the Greek god body Hoxton had, and Deva had her mind in the gutter. And then she thought of something. Agni noticed and sighed.

Agni: Oh boy, get ready, you two. She's probably gonna go find the most revealing clothing she can for you.

Hoxton: That's not happening.

Agni: Good luck stopping her.

Hoxton: Geo, come here for a second.

Ami, Lanney, Deva, and Agni watched as Geo and Hoxton were huddled together like they were planning something. Eventually, they broke away, and they walked towards Deva.