1. Tohru Honda 🌸

"I miss you a lot aunt..."

Akane thought while she was looking at her aunt's photo in her hand. She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a familiar female voice from downstairs. Akane put the photo back in her cupboard and took her school bag before going downstairs.

As she got downstairs, her eyes widened when she heard the person in the living room said "Well, hearing as you are the dog, It makes me feel closer to you. After all, I'm a dog-"

Akane runs to the living room and was about to shout "SHIGU-" she stopped in midway as she saw Shigure sitting at the front porch while Yuki dropped his bag on Shigure's head and said "Will you atleast control your baser urges?"

Akane goes closer to them to see who Shigure was talking to. She saw her and Yuki's classmate, Tohru Honda standing at the yard and looking at them surprised. Akane looked at Tohru and smiled as she is just friendly with everyone "Hey Ms. Honda!"

"Sohma? Akane? What are you both doing here?" Tohru seemed to be surprised which the three sohmas didn't understand why "Wait No! I mean I didn't thought you both were living here.." Tohru tensed up and explained herself

Akane chuckles seeing Tohru tense up "Calm down it's alright! Well me and Yuki live here with our cousin"

Shigure looked at the two sohmas then Tohru and asked while rubbing his head, where Yuki dropped his bag "So you three know each other?"

"Yes, we all are in the same class" Yuki told to Shigure.

"I'm Tohru Honda! Nice to meet you!" Tohru introduced and bowed her head at Shigure

"Nice to meet you too as well. I'm Shigure, Yuki's and Akane's cousin" Shigure told with a smile

"I'm surprised to see you here Ms. Honda. What brings you to our house this morning?" Yuki asked as he never expected her or anyone else to be around the Sohma property. Same goes to Akane and Shigure, but Akane really didn't mind seeing her here.

"Um.. I just live around here, that's all!!!" Tohru spoke up and smiled awkwardly. Akane raised her eyebrow, seeing Tohru's awkward smile. It felt like she is hiding something, but she brushed it off.

"You do? Really?" Yuki asked with a doubtful tone

"Yup! But you probably haven't seen it yet.. It's a bit far from here!!" Tohru awkwardly chuckles "Anyway, I should be on my way.. It was nice chatting with you guys! I hope you have a nice day!" Tohru turned to leave.

"Wait Ms. Honda!" Akane called her out.

Tohru stopped walking and turn around to face Akane "Yes?"

"Since we are going to the same place, why don't we all walk together?" Akane told to Tohru then looked at Yuki

Yuki also agreed with Akane. "Yeah Akane is right.. Let's all walk together"

Then three of them bid bye to Shigure then walked to their school together and talked about random stuff.

After they reached to school, Tohru said she will come to class after her friends arrive so Yuki and Akane goes ahead to class.