11-20

Chapter 11 Floating
The compensation for the demolition has arrived, and families in the village have begun packing up their belongings in preparation for moving.

The store's inventory would not be sold out in a short time, so her uncle told her to move to the temporary housing. After all, she was the only one living at home, so she could just use a space in the living room to store things. Chen Jin thought about it and thought, yes, when the villagers moved to the new house, they might need to buy a lot of daily necessities, so she could set up a store at home. It just so happened that her aunt's clothing store was not short of people, and Tian Miao had nothing to do, so she called her to help.

There were still a lot of things to pack up at home. The sofa, coffee table, and kitchen utensils were all replaced in the past two or three years. They were still quite new. It would be a waste to just throw them away. But the temporary housing was small, and the resettlement housing was still under construction. She wanted to move all her things away, but there was nowhere to put them.

I still have to buy a suite quickly.

The turnover housing and resettlement housing are both in Jinxiu Community, and the turnover housing is the first batch that has been built and renovated. The community is a bit far from them, at the junction of Xicheng District and Nancheng District, and belongs to Nancheng District.

There wasn't much stuff to pack at my eldest uncle's place. The house was built and renovated but he had hardly lived there. All the stuff was moved directly to the temporary house, but he still lived in the house he had bought before. My third uncle's house had a lot of stuff, but they packed it up quickly. My cousins all had jobs and had already returned to work. Only my cousin Chen Yongan was left at home. After packing up his stuff, he was sent to her house to help.

"Third sister, you have too many books, sell them." Chen Yongan's scalp tingled when he saw the wall of bookshelves in the study: It's too scary, did his third sister grow up eating books?

Chen Jin gave him a slap on the head, "It's almost time to sell it to you, don't be lazy, pack it in the box quickly. Remember to collect it in order and write the serial number on the box."

Seeing Chen Yongan pouting and sulking, Chen Jin said, "When I'm done with my work, I'll treat you to a delicious meal. You can choose whatever you want."

"That's better." Chen Yongan hummed twice, pulled the box over and started working.

He has given up on the latest game console. As long as his parents don't agree, his third sister will never buy it for him. It's too difficult! I really want to take the college entrance examination as soon as possible and graduate quickly!

After spending a whole day, Chen Jin finally packed up all the things that she wanted to take to the temporary housing. There were not many things that belonged to her mother at home, so she packed up the photo albums and some ornaments that they had picked out and bought, and put them together with her six boxes of books. She didn't plan to take these things to the temporary housing.

The temporary housing was only for transition, she didn't plan to live there permanently. She still wanted to buy a house near NTU. However, she would see how things went next semester. If she could stay in school, she would live there permanently. If not, she would buy another one near her workplace.

After taking stock, there are still many things to do during the summer vacation: moving, learning to drive. But the most urgent thing now is to buy a house to house these things.

My third uncle and aunt are going to the bank today, and she wants to go too. She has to plan carefully how to use her savings.

A few days ago, Aunt Zhou made a big scene at home. The village chief and the old party secretary went to mediate, but there is no final result yet. But what is certain is that Aunt Zhou wants to separate from the family and live on her own. Now they are arguing about how much she can get.