1-10

Chapter 1: Bad Man
In July 1993, students holding books and reviewing diligently could be seen everywhere in Nan Province University. The final exams were approaching, and no matter how seriously they studied during normal times, everyone would work hard to cram all the content of the entire semester into their brains in just a few days.

Chen Jin went to the library early in the morning to reserve a seat. He ate lunch and dinner in the third canteen which was closest to the library. He did not go back to the dormitory to rest and stayed in the library until he was kicked out by the administrator.

I was walking back to the dormitory under the dim street lights, carrying my schoolbag. When I passed dormitory 403, I heard people inside laughing and joking, and they mentioned Li Xingyi.

He paused, but continued forward and stopped at the door of dormitory 405.

"You're back. You're studying so late again." Qin Xuemei came over to open the door, and habitually raised her chin to look at people.

Chen Jin just responded, and as expected, he heard Qin Xuemei say in a sarcastic tone: "You leave early and come back late every day. Chen Jin, you are not going out to review because you are afraid that I will borrow your notes, right?"

The dormitory building here is a new one, and they are the first batch of students to move in. It was built according to the specifications of a six-person dormitory, so it is considered spacious compared to the eight-person and ten-person dormitories in the old dormitory buildings.

The six people in 405 are all students of the Chinese Department and are from the same class. Students from the same class living together can make everyone closely connected and it is easy to get closer. But if people with different personalities get together, it will be really uncomfortable.

Qin Xuemei is the most troublesome person in the dormitory. She can only talk nicely to Yang Qian, who comes from a wealthy family. When talking to other people, she always has a sarcastic look and looks particularly annoying.

Yang Qian rarely lives in the dormitory. Her family bought her a house near the school, so she doesn't want to squeeze in with everyone else. Among the remaining four people, Chen Lu and Chen Jin are competitors in their studies, with similar rankings, and both want to compete for the special scholarship. Liang Xiaoyu is a silent and invisible person, whether in class or in the dormitory. There is also Meng Shengnan, who is careless and careless.

After three years of college, Chen Jin has not been able to become friends with anyone in the dormitory, but he has a good relationship with Lin Xinran who lives in dormitory 404.

The other people in the dormitory knew Qin Xuemei's personality too well. It was fine if she didn't say anything, but if they said one thing, she would have ten things waiting to be said back. They couldn't stop scolding her, nor could they hit her. Ignoring her was the best solution.

But Chen Jin never spoiled her.

He replied immediately, "It's a waste to lend it to you. You'll either have to retake the exam or retake the course anyway." These words were really heartbreaking. Qin Xuemei failed several courses, and if she didn't get the credits before graduation, she would definitely have to delay her graduation.

"Ah! Are you cursing me?"

"You are at a level where you still need people to curse you? Even if I burn incense and pray to Buddha, the Buddha will say that I am wasting my time."

Chen Jin simply ignored her angry face, put away his schoolbag, packed his things, and went to the shower room at the end of the dormitory corridor to take a shower.