151-160

Chapter 151: Quit While You're at It (One Thousand Yuan Bonus)
The Changhe Town Police Station received four or five calls in a row, all saying that someone had deliberately gone to a newly opened company to cause trouble. Upon hearing the address, wasn’t it the former Baiyou Garment Factory?!

When they heard that it was related to the former Baiyou Garment Factory, they had a headache. The trouble started at the end of last year, and Baiyou was left with only an empty shell. From time to time, people would make trouble, either at the homes of the factory leaders who sold Baiyou, or in front of the government gate, or in front of Nansheng Company. In short, it was noisy and never stopped.

The previous factory manager of Baiyou bought most of Baiyou's things and sold them to Nansheng. He is nowhere to be found now. I heard that he ran away with his lover and even left his wife and children behind.

Because of this incident, many people came to their police station to make a fuss, asking them to bring the person back.

How can we arrest them? They didn't commit any crime. The purchase and sale of factories all followed the formal procedures. You said they were wrong, but what was wrong? It was all reasonable. Even if we find them, what would happen?

Well, those people are just looking for an opportunity to make trouble and vent their anger.

So, when everyone heard that there was a commotion at the Baiyou Garment Factory, they all looked at each other and no one wanted to move.

The experienced policeman drank his tea leisurely and said, "It's okay. Let them quarrel and vent their anger. It's just a verbal fight. They can't fight. We'll go there later."

"That's right, let's go later. It's really hot outside." Why are those troublemakers so energetic? Don't they feel hot? Can't they just stay at home and enjoy the fan? Why do they have to go out and cause trouble?

A young policeman sat down again after hearing this. After a while, he suddenly said, "No, that's not right. The old Baiyou factory has been sold. If I remember correctly, today is the opening day of their new company. Yes! On the 18th, that's right. I have a cousin who works as a security guard at the factory. Today is the opening day."

I thought: I didn't receive a call just now. Could it be that his uncle called to report to the police? This uncle is his uncle's cousin, so he is also a family member. If I don't go to see him, what if he really encountered something...

"Why don't we go over and take a look? It's outrageous to cause trouble right after a new company opens. It will have a very bad impact. Who will come to Changhe Town to do business in the future?"

It used to be a gathering place for state-owned factories, with workers coming and going, and it was very lively. Now everyone has gone to the private factories in the south city to look for jobs.

Without a job, it is easy to cause trouble.

"No hurry..." As he said that, the director received a phone call, and his attitude changed drastically, saying "I'll be there right now". After hanging up the phone, he waved his hand and said, "Let's go over and take a look."

They heard the sound from a distance.

"Hey, these people are getting more and more creative with their methods of causing trouble. They even used loudspeakers. Before, they used banners, and this time, they used loudspeakers. Let's see what tricks they can come up with next time... No, the ones causing trouble today are those old rascals? Are the people holding the microphone employees of this new company?"

Interesting, it’s totally different from what I imagined.

After listening for only a minute or two, their brows were furrowed more and more: No, this is a legitimate company, right? Are you here just to quarrel?