171-180

Chapter 171 New Train Station
Eating fruit is something for the evening, Chen Jin called Aunt Zhou in advance. When Aunt Zhou heard that Chen Jin was going to bring his partner over, she smiled and said, "Don't worry, I will definitely pick out the good fruit and bring it back this afternoon. I originally asked my fifth sister-in-law and Jiang Kexin to come over to play cards, so let's make an appointment for another day..."

Chen Jin hurriedly stopped him, saying, "No! It's more lively when there are more people. Please don't turn it down."

It just so happened that she hadn't seen Aunt Ke Xin for a long time, so it was a good opportunity for her to meet and ask about the current situation of commercial housing in Beijing and Shanghai. She couldn't afford to buy one for the time being, but she would check it out from time to time. Who knows what will happen in the future?

After having lunch at my third uncle's house at noon, my aunt and Miaomiao had already made an appointment to go shopping for clothes together. My third cousin was resting today and didn't go out. Chen Jin didn't want to go out and squeeze with the crowd, and was too lazy to go back to Hanlin Garden, so he stayed at my third uncle's house.

"Uncle and aunt, if you want to go out, go ahead. Brother Three and Chen Yongan are both at home."

"Well, you guys treat Baichuan well, and we'll go out to buy something. By the way, what do you want to eat tonight? Baichuan, is there anything you want to eat?"

Shen Baichuan's back straightened, "I can do anything, I'm not picky about food. Third aunt, just buy it as you see."

"Okay, I'll buy it after I see it." Third Aunt said with a smile: "It's good not to be picky about food. Third sister is the same. She has loved to eat everything since she was a child."

Chen Jin nodded, "Yes, yes, except for the hardship."

After the elders left, the four of them were left at home. Chen Jin yawned, fell back on the sofa, hugged the pillow and prepared to take a nap.

The third cousin patted her and said, "Go back to the room and sleep. The guest room is empty. Don't worry, we can still eat him, right?"

Shen Baichuan also asked her to go back to the house to take a nap, and said that he was so familiar with his third cousin and Chen Yongan, so you were welcome.

Now that they said that, Chen Jin was no longer persistent. He got up and went to the guest room, closed the door, and took a nap. Daju outside the door had enough fun and wanted to chase after him, but Shen Baichuan hugged him and took him to the sofa. Anyway, it is not allowed to come in and disturb.

When Chen Jin woke up from his sleep, everyone was awake after washing his face. Seeing that only Shen Baichuan and Chen Yongan were left in the living room, they were playing games. After asking, I found out that my third cousin was called out by a friend.

Chen Yongan looked at her and said quietly, "Yao Rui called me and asked me to go out and play, but Third Brother told me not to go out."

Why were they not allowed to go out? Third Brother didn't say, but he could guess with his toes that Third Brother was worried about the two of them staying alone.

If you ask him, Third Brother is really worrying about nothing. Third Sister and Brother Chuan live so close, if something really happens...ah, bah, bah, bah, don't talk nonsense.

"Then you go out. What time is it now? Oh, three o'clock. Shen Baichuan and I are going to Wanmin Square. You can go and play with your friends." In the end, we still had to go out and squeeze with the crowd.

Chen Yongan immediately perked up, "Why are you going to Wanmin Square? Go shopping? Watch a movie? Take me with you, I can help you carry the big orange."