You make me obsessed.

Female reader¬ f x f¬ hidden/unofficial relationship¬ nicknames:Leo,darling,hot goddess of evil,goddess,m'lady¬ I love the song above and it reminds me of my fantasies with leo 🤭¬teacher x teacher¬ ( i think thats it please enjoy)

_______________________________________________________

Leonora was a lot different than anyone could ever expect .Yes she was sometimes distant. She could be cold and harsh,  very dominant (in and out of the bedroom) and way too protective. She was complex with anger issues every step of the way, but somehow she let you take those steps with her.
It wasn't exactly a secret I had an unofficial relationship with the dean.It wasn't the 'rumour' dovey took it as when the students started pointing out my tells around the hot goddess of evil.

We had paperwork to fill out after our classes were finished for the day, she asked if she could meet me after class just in case we needed each other..for signatures or advice of course..it would be easier if we were close by.

Today my lesson was based on what a villain should and shouldn't wear. I was about half way through my last class of the day when I noticed he redhead strut in, sitting near the back listening to my lecture on 'Evil fashion choices'.
" Yes Felix, what is it now?" I ask to the boy with his hand raised.
"I've been working on my sketches for my suit ...could you please check they're okay?"
"You interrupted my lecture for something you could've ask after class?"He looks at me terrified before looking down knowing I was right. " Fine. Bring it here then."I hesitantly say knowing no one would listen until he had his feedback. You see Felix Pans was usually top of the class, he would be the one every other person would cheat off. He was destined to become an annoying appendage in my eyes but he was a know it all so the school leaves him be. He cowardly hands the paper to me, it was drawn decent, just like I instructed with annotations ..but there was something immediately wrong with it. "What have I told you from day one?" Felix looks confused,shifting in his spot nervous. I enlarge the image with magic so the entire class (and Leo) can see it.

 I enlarge the image with magic so the entire class (and Leo) can see it

"What's wrong with it? Hmm?" I yell, no one answers. "When I ask a question I REQUIRE AN ANSWER! What is the first rule I taught you that this toad has clearly forgotten?" Again no one answers, I get frustraited, my hair becomes a blue flame as a result, when leonora notices she smirks before answering "He added a cape M'lady." I smile at the dean, feeling calmer but disappointment in my students.
"That is completely right Lesso," I take a breath, my hair going back to normal. "NO CAPES!" I shout before shoving the work back to Felix. " Now do it again properly and listen carefully, your peers may believe that you know everything when you clearly don't. Now go back to your seat and don't waste my time ever again." I proceed to continue my lecture, reiterating why capes are a bad idea. It finally gets to 5.30, thanking everything. "Class dismissed, homeworks due 12 tomorrow . Now get out of my face!" Lesso lks over sitting closer smiling.
"I thoroughly enjoyed how you handled that one he needed to be    pushed down a couple stairs."
"Yes well its rule one , its not like I say it all the bloody time...these kids are graduating next month and they don't even know the basics." I put my head in my hands stressed, tired and disappointed.
"You know it isn't your fault you're trying everything to teach them, I just wonder if theyre gonna need some torturous one to one tuition with me in the basement... Unless youre wanting your own special 'tution'  just me, you and a couple chains?" She winks and smirks, as I close my eyes imagining it biting my lip. "Both would help in different ways, I'd rather keep you all to myself." Smirks.
"Oh darling~ you make me obsessed..."
"I know." Placing a hand on her thigh starting to complete my paperwork, she sighs in pleasure before starting her own...............I'll let you imagine what happened after the paperwork that evening😏🤭

You make me obsessed
688 words
A.n. tried writing this after a while of not writing anything, sorry its been so long. I hope you enjoy this for the moment while I work on more chapters. reminder for song suggestions please i'm running out of songs on my Lesso list for the moment .
Love you guys, please don't be ghost readers.