C-4 Flying Solo

Morgie POV:

I was with the vks and Uliana was planning revenge but not for Bridget. For this random guy they found in the hallways. Maleficent and I were so confused but Hook and Uliana kept going. "The NERVE!!!!" Hook said to Uli. "What is even happening?" I finally let out. Hades rolled his eyes. "Someone bumped into her." I just got up and left.

About an hour later I was back at Bridget's dorm. We got the loudest knock at the door anyone had ever heard. "Let me in or the door is being burnt!" Yep. That's Hades. What does he want though? Bridget let him in and he seemed panicked. He paced back and forth throughout her room. "Are you okay?" Bridget asked. She was definitely worried. I was too. I had never seen him like this ever. "Maleficent and I got in a fight and I think she's gonna break up with me." He was crying on the inside but didn't want to look like a loser so he held up. I know the feeling. 

Hades finally told us him and Maleficent got into a fight> "How!? You guys are literally the 'picture perfect' couple!" Bridget exclaimed. I was just as confused as she was. Hades sat down on her bed. He told us that he was partnered with this Giselle girl for a project, and had been spending so much time with her that Maleficent got jealous. 

I saw the reasoning from both sides. I mean, having your boyfriend hang with some random girl for so much time has got to be frustrating. Then again, Hades doesn't have much of a choice. 

Hades left soon after we agreed to help. He didn't realize that Bridget was willing to help so he was literally begging. "What should we do?" I asked. Bridget seemed to have the whole plan already written down or something because she had it all planned out. "We write her a song about how much he loves her. Duh!" I liked the plan, but was skeptical. "If we straight up ask him, he could lie about stuff because he's desperate." She looked at me dead in the eye and said, "That's what diaries are for." I like this plan.

Bridget POV:

There was no way in hell I was letting those two break up. 

At lunch, I was sitting with Ella and Charming. They were acting like a couple but still considered each other as "friends." Charming sat up straight and looked at me. "So, how are things with the VK's?" I finished chewing the food in my mouth and replied, "Good I guess. Hades and Maleficent are in a fight though. Don't worry! Morgie and I are already on it." Ella looked at me weird. "Why are you spending so much time with them? They've bullied us our whole high school career." I was fed up with this. I finally snapped. "Well I'm sorry, mom." She got up and said, "If you want to be like that then I'll see myself to another table." She left and Charming followed.

This really pretty girl with blonde hair, freckles, and icy blue eyes walked up to me. "Hey can I sit here? I'm new and my only other friend is not here." I let her sit with me and introduced myself. She told me her name was Giselle Anderson. "Wait. Is Hades your partner for a project?" I asked. "Yeah! He's my only other friend here. I think he's avoiding me though." Giselle told me. I felt bad for her. She is new and her only friend was trying to fix relationship issues. I told her that she could sit with me whenever and that we can hang out after school.

I had finally started to make friends! I just lost two in the process.