C-2 Could Have Been Me

Bridget POV:

I still feel terrible about what happened to Uliana and the others, but that wasn't what I was worried about right now. I needed to know why Morgie was on my mind so much. I usually talk to Ella about everything, but I don't know how she'd react. I decided to make chocolate chip cookies today. I hope I can trust Ella.

Ella POV:

Bridget ran up to me looking nervous. Before I could say anything she said, "Can you keep a secret and promise me you won't get mad..." "Of course! Why would you even doubt it I'm your best friend." She pulled me to the corner of the courtyard and gave me a look. "There has been someone on my mind recently." she said, cautious of anyone walking past us. "Bridget, do you have a CrUsH," I smirked. Her face turned hot pink. "No!" I rolled my eyes and leaned back on the wall. "Your face tells me otherwise," I said. Bridget's smile sunk slightly. "If I do like him, you are going to murder him as soon as the bell hits 12:00," she explained, still somewhat smiling. "I would only do that to one of those VK's who have been bothering us! Unless it's one of them your crush is safe." I said, hoping to find out her crush. I just want her to be happy. She looked at the floor, the up at the sky, then towards where Morgie and Uliana were sitting, then paused and nervously responded, "Well..."

Morgie POV:

I was sitting at the VK's usual spot with Uliana because the other three were late again. While I was looking for them I saw Bridget looking towards me and Uliana, then to Ella. I couldn't make out what she said but Ella jumped up and yelled, "YOU NEED TO GOT TO THE NURSE!! YOU CAN'T LIKE HIM!!" I laughed.

The others finally arrived while Maleficent was smirking at me. "What," I asked. "Hades is a genius that's all." Uliana was just as confused as I was. Hook read our minds and elaborated. "We passed Ella dragging Bridget through the halls screaming 'I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY! SNAKEBOY IS A VK!!'" They all looked at me. "I haven't even talked to her yet," I said. I was trying to hide my feelings because something deep down wanted me to smile. 

That night I went to Bridget's door. Soon the curfew would hit so we needed to get outside if I wanted to talk to her. I knocked quiet so others didn't here me, and hopefully she doesn't either. She opened quickly and smiled, "Hi, Morgie! What's up!" 

Crap. She definitely heard.

"Hi. Can we talk? I have a spot," I asked. "Sure!" She exclaimed. We snuck past the cameras until we got to the spot. "Wow! It's beautiful," she said, admiring the scenery. I felt a small blush creep up my face. "Yeah. I know," I replied. Bridget looked at me and said, "What did you want to talk about?" "Well, I don't want to be one of Uliana's minions anymore. I really want to be good, and be your friend," I said, quick, almost to quick. I didn't just say that for the revenge plan. I wasn't lying. "I just don't know how to be good," I finished.

Bridget looked at me and said, "I can teach you."

BRIDGET:

🎶Don't wanna live as an untold story

Rather go out in a blaze of glory

I can't hear you, I don't fear you

I'll live now 'cause the bad die last

Dodging bullets with your broken past

Well, I can't hear you, I don't fear you now

Wrapped in your regret

What a waste of blood and sweat

Oh oh-oh

I wanna taste love and pain

Wanna feel pride and shame

I don't wanna take my time

Don't wanna waste one line

I wanna live better days

Never look back and say

It could have been me

It could have been me, yeah

Don't wanna wake up on a Monday morning

The thought of work's gettin' my skin crawlin'

I can't fear you, I don't hear you now

Wrapped in your regret

What a waste of blood and sweat

Oh oh-oh

I wanna taste love and pain 

Wanna feel pride and shame

I don't wanna take my time 

Don't wanna waste one line 

I wanna live better days 

Never look back and say

Could have been me 

It could have been me 

I wanna taste love and pain 

Wanna feel pride and shame

Don't wanna take my time 

Don't wanna waste one 

I wanna live better days

Never look back and say

It could have been me

Oh, it could have been me

It could have been me🎶

----------------------------------------------

We both left soon after. I don't know why but I couldn't sleep all night. All I could think about was Bridget. The way she talked, the way she laughed, the way her eyes glowed in the moonlight, everything about her. I came to a conclusion. I need to save her from Uliana's plan.

A/N:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! There will be more and more of a ship as the story goes on. I was very motivated to write this chapter because this was my first ever story and someone put this on their reading list!

Tysm!! C-3 will be out soon!!