The prince

Zolan = Chan
Yann = Jeongin
Zayyan = Hyunjin
Faye = Yeji
Drystan = Changbin
Seyvon = Seungmin
Dawn = Ryujin
_________________________

"Anonymous sources have revealed earlier this month controversial photos of the pop star Hyunjin Ironheart holding a young woman's hand as he exited his company. The dancer has received backlash ever since, including angry letters from his fans and even death threats. However, the artist is yet to release a statement addressing the allegations. This kind of dating scandal can ruin his career, but he doesn't seem to want to get involved."

Hyunjin turned off the TV and threw the remote away, sighing as he stayed on the edge of the bed.

"Idiots." He rolled his eyes.

"You have to speak up about it. It can get really messy." His manager said.

"This is the most ridiculous scandal I have ever been involved in. How is this my fault? Even if I had a girlfriend, how is that their business?"

"Fans tend to believe their artists are their property. They think they have a chance with you and want you to stay single." The manager explained.

"Okay?! They have. But I will not become a chastity emblem for them. I have the right to be happy and fall in love. They are acting like I killed someone."

He flopped on the bed while scrolling through all the negatives comments he received at his post.

"Give me a break!" he tossed the phone as well annoyed.

"We can release a statement about it. Telling everyone that it was a misunderstanding." The older man said.

"No! I'm not apologizing for something I didn't do. I'll make them believe I have a girlfriend and when everything is about to blow up in my face, I'll reveal that the girl they are bashing is my freaking sister." He made signs with his hands as a bubble of idea exploded in his face. "Brilliant."

"You'll just make it all worse."

"So be it. Yeji!" he yelled after a browned haired girl that looked exactly like him.

She entered the bedroom and closed the door gently, making as less rattle as possible.

"What's wrong?" she tilted her head cutely.

"I need you to perform as my backup dancer. Also to join me during my today's schedule. Please!" he put his hands together and begged with his big pout.

"Is this another crazy idea of yours?" she asked, already familiar with Hyunjin's brain.

She looked at the manager who nodded disappointed. She smiled shortly and looked at her twin's pouting lips and puppy eyes.

"Fine. I'll help. It's not my career at stake."

"Thank you! You're a life-saver!" he cheered in victory.

"You owe me."

As Hyunjin went along with his insane plan, Zolan had other mission to complete. The main problem was: he didn't know where to start from.

He got lost in the big city in his blind search for the witch that could have been hiding everywhere and could have looked like anyone else.

After two hours of searching in vain he decided to sit down on a bench in Central Park. Was Drystan doing it on purpose? Did he send him on an impossible quest out of spite? And what was the reason for such behavior?