10| 𝔞 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔫𝔢𝔴 𝔟𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 •

𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔩, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔥

— THE CASTLE WAS SHROUDED IN STILLNESS AS JON AND VALIRA MADE THEIR WAY TO HER CHAMBERS. The anticipation from their previous encounter had left both of them eager and nervous. The hallways seemed to stretch endlessly, each step resonating with their unspoken desires.

Valira's chambers were softly lit by the gentle glow of a few candles. The light danced on the walls, casting a warm, inviting ambiance. As Jon closed the door behind them, the quiet of the room seemed to amplify their presence. They turned to each other, eyes filled with a mix of apprehension and longing. Jon reached out, his hand brushing gently against Valira's cheek. The touch was electric, sending a shiver through her. Valira leaned into his hand, her breath catching in her throat. "Are you sure?" Jon asked, his voice a low murmur, heavy with emotion.

Valira met his gaze steadily. "Yes. I'm sure." With a mutual understanding, their lips met in a tentative kiss. The initial contact was soft, exploratory, as they savored the closeness. Jon's hands traveled to Valira's hips, pulling her closer. Valira's fingers tangled in his hair, her touch both tender and demanding. Their kiss deepened, becoming more fervent as they lost themselves in each other.

Jon's hands guided Valira towards the bed, their movements slow and deliberate. They took their time undressing each other, each garment falling away with reverence. As they bared themselves to each other, the anticipation in the room grew palpable. The flickering candlelight cast a soft glow over their bodies, making each moment feel suspended in time. Jon's hands, trembling slightly with a mix of excitement and reverence, traced the lines of Valira's form as if committing every curve to memory. His touch was tentative at first, as though he feared breaking the fragile spell that bound them together.

Valira responded with equal caution, her fingers grazing Jon's skin with a light, exploratory touch. Each contact felt electric, sending shivers through them both. The air between them seemed to thrum with unspoken promises, each touch and caress laden with a deep, unvoiced yearning.

Jon's eyes locked onto Valira's, searching for any hint of hesitation. Seeing none, he pulled her gently towards him, their bodies finally making full contact. The warmth of their skin against each other was both overwhelming and exhilarating. They moved slowly, savoring the sensation of every new touch and every breath shared.

Her hands gripped Jon's shoulders, pulling him closer as she arched into his touch. "Jon," she murmured breathlessly, her voice filled with a mixture of desire and affection. The sound of her voice, a blend of longing and pleasure, made Jon's resolve falter slightly, his groan escaping as he responded to her need.

Jon's hands wandered lower, his touch firm yet gentle, eliciting more soft gasps from Valira. Each caress was met with a shiver of pleasure, her body responding eagerly to his touch. The air around them seemed to crackle with the intensity of their shared emotions, the room filled with the sound of their mingled breaths and whispered names.

The night was filled with the sounds of their intimacy—soft gasps, whispered words of affection, and the gentle rustling of the sheets. They explored each other with a mix of eagerness and reverence, their connection deepening with each passing moment. The experience was both exhilarating and profound, a melding of their souls as they navigated this new experience together.

As their passion reached its peak, they clung to each other, their bodies intertwined in a way that felt both natural and exhilarating. The room was enveloped in the soft sounds of their shared pleasure, each breath a testament to their deep connection. The intensity of their embrace left them both breathless and fulfilled.

When the climax of their passion finally subsided, they held each other close, savoring the afterglow of their shared experience. The room was filled with a profound sense of intimacy and satisfaction. Jon's fingers traced gentle patterns on Valira's back, while she rested her head on his chest, listening to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat.

As dawn began to break, Valira stirred, her eyes fluttering open to find Jon's face inches from hers. A soft smile spread across her lips as she gazed at him. "Good morning," she whispered, her voice filled with contentment. Jon's eyes opened slowly, a smile of his own forming as he looked at her. "Good morning." They shared a tender kiss, their lips brushing together in a gentle, loving embrace. The morning light illuminated their faces, highlighting the happiness and affection that radiated from them.

As they pulled away from their kiss, Jon's eyes sparkled with mischief. He brushed a stray lock of hair from Valira's face, his touch light and playful. "You know," he said with a teasing smile, "you might have to teach me how to fight with that kind of enthusiasm. I didn't know you had such hidden talents." Valira chuckled softly, her cheeks flushing with a mix of embarrassment and delight.

"Oh, is that so? Maybe I should start charging for lessons."

Jon laughed, the sound warm and infectious. "I'll gladly pay whatever you ask." Valira's laughter mingled with his, creating a moment of pure, shared joy. She leaned into him, her head resting on his shoulder as she enjoyed the closeness. "Well, in that case, I expect a nice breakfast in bed."

"Breakfast in bed, huh?" Jon replied, his tone playful as he gently ruffled her hair. "I suppose I can manage that. Just don't expect anything too fancy." Valira looked up at him, her eyes twinkling with affection. "I think anything you make will be perfect." Jon smiled down at her, his heart full. "You're making me blush." Valira raised an eyebrow, her expression a mix of teasing and tenderness.

"I thought men like you were immune to blushing."

Jon's cheeks reddened slightly, and he playfully bumped his forehead against hers. "I guess you've found my weakness." They lay together for a few more moments, simply enjoying each other's presence. Jon ran his fingers through Valira's hair, while she traced lazy patterns on his chest. The morning was filled with a quiet intimacy, their bond deepened by the shared experience of the night.

As the reality of the new day began to set in, Jon reluctantly pulled away. He glanced at Valira with a mixture of regret and determination. "I should head out before anyone notices I'm gone. Don't want to draw any unwanted attention." Valira nodded, her expression a blend of understanding and reluctance. "I suppose you're right. The last thing we need is more complications."

Jon leaned in for one last, tender kiss, his lips lingering on hers as if trying to capture the moment. When he finally pulled away, he traced a gentle finger down her cheek. "I'll see you later"
Valira's eyes sparkled with warmth. "Remember, you owe me breakfast in bed." Jon chuckled softly, his gaze lingering on her with fondness. "I won't forget. I promise."

With one last affectionate smile, Jon dressed quickly. As he slipped out of the chamber, he paused for a moment in the hallway, taking a deep breath and savoring the memory of their time together. Valira watched him go, her heart fluttering with both anticipation and a tinge of sadness. She began preparing for the day, her mind still wrapped in the warmth of their shared intimacy. Every touch, every whispered word from the night before lingered in her thoughts, creating a sense of joy and expectation for the future.

As she finished her morning preparations, she glanced at the door, her lips curling into a soft smile.

A/N:
Well, it finally happened. I never wrote anything like this before so Idk how I feel about it. What do you all think?
Love you all!