Day 4: Lifestyle

Magistrate Astarion - Debauchery/Hedonism

Existence was wonderful when you had everything, and Astarion could not conceive of a better life than the one he was living now.

He had a way with people. He was shrewd, wise, and bloody charming. How could he not be intoxicated by all the attention he'd received and crave more? You know what they say: When you're good at something....

That night the wine and whisky were flowing as much as the skirts and belts. Roast meats with juicy gravy and sweets of dates and gold dust were some of the delicacies that flowed through the room, covered in silks and coloured lights. His throat was beginning to sore from laughing and screaming and his body was drenched in sweat from all the enjoyment. The music came from the instruments, the singers and the flesh itself.

Food, drink and beautiful bodies seemed to be offered on a silver platter for him to choose the best. Some of them asked for a favour with a charming smile and seductive eyes, and Astarion was happy to return the favour. Flecks of lipstick and scattered pearls.

All joy.
All fun.
All life... while he was the one who decided.

🦇🦇🦇

The Magistrate Spawn - Family

Birthdays were not the celebrations most enjoyed by High Elves because their long lifespans, and they were even less special if you had the gift of vampiric immortality.

Tav did not have that advantage, and Astarion was becoming more aware of the passage of time with each passing year. At first there were hardly any changes, then those wrinkles and signs of sexy maturity began to appear... and each year would go on and on, kissing each wrinkle with love and devotion until Tav's last breath. And that's why Astarion should hate birthdays. They were going to take away his love, his life partner, the most important person in his (now big) world... and that scared him. However, he couldn't hate the day the world was blessed with the birth of his particular heroine; and Tav's smile as they celebrated the day with all his friends, with his weird family, was more important than anything else. Even his swarming brothers and sisters had come to share the day.

Magistrate Astarion was not going to be available today. Family matters.

🦇🦇🦇

The Ascended Magistrate - Precious relationships

—My dear friends... it is a pleasure to see you again —Lord Astarion Ancunin's words were loud, crystalline and studied, but sincere. Of course, his joy was not just in seeing those familiar faces again, but in showing them how well he was doing, though the evening might have been just as good without a sweaty, dirt-covered Minsc trying to hug him and wrinkle his expensive suit.The only one who might have been competition was Wyll, but the heroic Blade of Frontiers had set course for hell with Karlach, so there was no Duke Ravengard to outshine him... though it would have been a delightful political contact. It almost made him want to go down to hell himself and use his horde of creatures of the night to get rid of the demons and force Zariel to put her heart back into his fiery friend, but to be stained with brimstone and ash... urgently.Besides, they looked very happy, so...He found the best wine and refilled his glass to raise a toast. Farmers, revolutionary leaders, professor... they had all found their place in the world and deep down, deep down, a little bit of pride shone through for them...