19

CECILY

I'm twirling the red hair of my wig as I wait for the knock on my door. Harry's been gone for nearly half an hour. What the fuck is he doing?

What the fuck is he doing?

I swear he gets off on making me run in circles. Twenty-four hours ago he was bitching my head off, saying anything he could come up with to hurt me. And then he follows me like a lost dog in heat and talks about wanting to fuck me?

I cannot fathom the man's thought process, I'm half convinced his brain isn't fully developed. How can he keep up with himself? Let alone how do I keep up with him?

How do I keep up with how my body reacts so strongly to him? One minute I'm blinded by rage because of him, and the next my clit is throbbing uncontrollably. I'm thinking about stabbing him, then I'm thinking about riding his face.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

My leg is restless, bouncing up and down while I stare at the door.

I wait and wait for what feels like forever before I'm huffing out a breath and storming to the door, throwing it open. I look down the hallway, looking at Liam talk away with Serena. They're so disgustingly in love, their hands wrapped around each other as they laugh and smile at one another. I go against interrupting them.

I turn to the left, looking down the back hallway to see if I spot Harry's ridiculous head of hair. I see Niall instead, walking toward me. He makes eye contact, then averts it completely. "Hey," I say, trying to make my voice as friendly as possible.

Niall somehow makes me more nervous than harry sometimes.

The same way Megan and Frank make me nervous.

He looks up at me, checking behind him to ensure he's the one I'm speaking to. He gives an expectant look.

"Have you seen harry? He's supposed to be escorting a client back here."

He shrugs, shaking his head. "No, not since before open. He's probably still looking for the guy."

I pull my lips in, thinking that it seems close to impossible. Even if Harry went looking without just sending a text, the man would never take this much time out of his life to hunt some dude down just for me to give him a lap dance.

"I don't know, I guess maybe."

He shrugs again, walking past me. Wow, what a riveting discussion. I know Niall does not know how to speak to me anymore, but damn. Why do I feel like shit?

"Thanks anyway, Niall."

He turns around slightly to give me a head nod. "No problem."

I watch him walk away before sighing, heading right back into my room. I shut the door behind me, feeling uneasy by the missing long-haired bodyguard. He should be standing outside while I work right now.

I check the clock, twenty minutes over the scheduled time. Almost thirty since he went to get the dude. I debate going out to the front to gather the man myself, but I'd honesty rather die.

I check the room again to kill time, silently hoping that he'll knock on the door and I can get this over with. I just want to go home and lay down, sleep away all of the mixed feelings Harry's dished my way.

I'm restless, out of my routine, and pissed off. Where does he get off taking forever? When I see him, he's getting a piece of my mind about this.

A tap catches my ear, and I pause, looking around the room. Was that the door? Such a quiet knock.