heart attack

So far :

Garima started looking at him while sobbing and taking deep breaths.

"Get lost" Darsh said angrily and started looking in the other direction.

Garima quickly straightened her clothes and ran out of there.

Now further:

After Darsh came out of the cabin, Garima had also left the office.

Darsh came and sat on his chair and loosened his tie. Then he called from the phone placed in front of him and said "fire her, and hire a new intern" saying he angrily disconnected the call.

On the other hand:

Garima had come out of the office building running very fast , or rather she had come out and taken a breath. She just wanted to run away from there .

After reaching the gate, she took a deep breath. Her heart was beating very fast. Darsh's actions had made her so nervous.

Without looking back she quickly ran away from there. As if she never want to look back now.

She was moving on the road without any intention of reaching any destination. Thousands of vehicles were passing in front of her , one after the other. Everyone was busy in their own life, no one cared about anyone else, someone was suffering from hunger on the roadside, but the people who were busy in their own lives , did not care about them , just like Garima's family , who also did not care about her .

Thinking about all these things, tears welled up in her eyes. ,

While walking, she reached near a river and sat on a stone on its bank. The fishes inside the river were repeatedly going up and down. Garima started thinking that the life of these fishes was much better than her life.

“Why have you written all the troubles in my life? How long will all this continue?” Saying this, she covered her face with her hands .

The next moment her phone started ringing. Garima did not pay any attention to it .

At this time she just want peace and wanted to be alone. Neither did she want to talk to anyone nor did she want to see anyone's face.

When the calls did not stop , even after the call was disconnected, she looked at the phone. Calls had come from her home.

Some belonged to her mother Sulekha and some to her father Alok.

Saying "Now I don't know what fight has happened" she called his father. 

Soon the call was picked up. 

"Garima, since when have we been calling you? Why don't you pick up the phone? Everyone here is so worried and you are the one who is not answering even after making so many calls."

"What's the matter, papa " Garima said, ignoring his scolding.

Alok quickly said, "Your grandmother had a heart attack. We have admitted her to the hospital. She is repeatedly talking about meeting you. She is saying that she wants to see everyone together in her last moments. Come back quickly." Go "

When Garima heard this, her heart skipped a beat.

Saying, “ I am coming, Papa,” she quickly picked up her bag and left to go to him.

The city where she was at this time was not far from her city. There was only a distance of 80 km which could be covered in no time.

Luckily she got the bus early. All the way Garima was getting worried thinking about her grandmother's condition.

At this time she had forgotten her problems. The only thing that was on her mind was the thought of her grandmother Amrita ji.

After getting down from the bus, she took an auto to the hospital and quickly reached the hospital.

Amrita ji was kept in ICU. Not many people were being allowed inside.

When Garima reached there, Sulekha asked her to go inside. 

Garima went inside. Amrita ji was lying in front. An oxygen pipe was placed on her mouth. Drip was put on her hands.

Garima went and sat on the stool placed near her.
Amrita ji had regained consciousness. She smiled seeing Garima beside her. 

"Is my daughter here?"

"Hmm, I had to come, grandma. If you scare me like this, how can I not come? What is this condition you have created?" Garima asked emotionally.

"I knew that if this happens, you will come running away, so I called Heart Attack. And look, you came, otherwise when I call, I always hear denial from your mouth."

Garima did not answer anything. She took Amrita ji's hand in her hand and kissed it and said, "Thank God that nothing happened to you. I was very scared."

"I too was afraid, beta . Now I am old, I don't know when God's call will come. Before leaving, I have a small wish, will you fulfill it?"

When Garima heard such things, she became more emotional.

"Don't say such things, grandma. You are the only one who understands me. And you will be fine, see. Nothing will happen to you."

"First promise, you will fulfill my wish."

"First tell me your wish." When Garima said, Amrita ji said, "beta, I want to see you married. I want to see you with your husband. Garima, get married while I am alive. I have no expectations from your parents. I want to see you married." I want to see your house in front of me."

" Grandma.. " While speaking, Garima kissed his hand.

" Will you listen to me? Will you marry fir my last wish ? "

“Hmmm, I will do it. You rest, I will come”, saying this, Garima went out from there.

As soon as she came out, she saw that the doctor was talking to Alok. There was sadness on Alok's face.

When Garima went close to them, doctor said, "Having a hole in the heart is a very serious matter, not everyone can handle it. I am afraid that if we do the surgery and something goes wrong, her life may be in danger."

"What? There is a hole in grandma's heart?" Garima said in a wavering voice.

Both the doctor and Alok started looking at her .