he is a good boy

Darsh left the bungalow in his car. After about half an hour he stopped the car outside a farm house and drove away.

As soon as he came inside, a girl came from front and hugged him on his chest.

Darsh remained standing as he was. He did not respond. The girl kissed his cheek and said, "I am so so so happy that you have come here. You know, I have been waiting for you for so long. Now that you have come, my heart is at peace." While speaking, her hands were caressing Dash's neck .

Darsh was straight looking at her face without any emotion.

The girl moved away from him and holding his hand said, "Come with me."

She took him along to a room. Coming inside, she pushed Darsh on the couch and bent over him.
Darsh was sitting absorbed on the couch.

The girl pointed her finger at his face and said, "You don't know how long I have waited to meet you. After being away from you so much, I was forgetting the feeling of your closeness."
While speaking, her hand was moving from Darsh's face to his chest. Darsh was looking at her with deep eyes.

"You are forgetting many more things, Janvi."
Janvi squinted her eyes and thought for a moment and then said, "Like what?"

Saying "Let it go", Darsh started to get up, then Jhanvi pushed him back and said, "Stay seated, there is something special for you."

After speaking, she herself stepped back and started taking off the maxi dress she was wearing.
She was wearing a two-piece inside a loose maxi, in which her figure was clearly visible.

There was no change in Darsh's expression even after seeing her in revealing two piece . Jhanvi threw the maxi on the ground and sat on Darsh's lap.

Then she started opening the buttons of his shirt. Darsh started staring at her face. Jhanvi opened the buttons of his shirt and then started kissing his chest.

Darsh kept looking at her with open eyes. Janvi started kissing his neck, passing through his chest. When her hand started going towards Darsh's pants, Darsh caught her hand.

Jhanvi started looking at him with surprise.

"What happened baby? Why are you stopping ? Don't you want me? Didn't you miss me? "

" We remember the one , without whom life cannot be lived "

"So it means you don't miss me?" Janvi asked while caressing his cheek.

Saying "No", Darsh removed her hand from his cheek and stood up from the couch.

Jhanvi hugged him from behind and said, "Darsh, you and your answers make me more crazy for you every time."

Jhanvi came in front of him and placed her lips on his lips and started kissing him .

After kissing for some time, Jhanvi separated from him and said, "I know you must be angry with me and that is why you are saying such things. But now I have come. Now I will not give you a chance to complain. I know you want me. And I also want you . Whenever you want, I am here for you." Saying this she opened the hook of her bra and removed it and threw it away.

The shape of her body was such that anyone could keep looking at her. Every part seemed to be carved.

Darsh's eyes remained fixed on her face.
When Jhanvi started moving closer to Darsh, Darsh took a step back.

Now Jhanvi was starting to feel a little strange. Ever since Darsh had come, he had not even touched Jhanvi. Only She was doing efforts

" Tell me Darsh, why are you angry . I know I was late in coming but don't punish me so much for this. And you know that I am the cure for your tiredness. Even before today, I have relieved your tiredness so well. I have satisfied you every time. And I promise that I will satisfy you even today. Come close to me and feel me once."