transparent nighty... !!!

When Darsh and Garima reached the bungalow, it was becoming night. Darsh went straight towards his room with her . There was speed in his steps.
Garima seemed drawn and followed him.

Coming into the room, Darsh closed the door and held Garima and pressed her back against the door.

Then he stood close to her and said, "Don't you remember me staying away from me the whole day?"

Garima shook her head in denial.

Saying " really ?? Now you will remember only me the whole night", Darsh put his hand around her waist and pulled her towards himself.

The next moment Garima's lips were captured in Darsh's lips. Garima closed her eyes and held his shirt tightly in her fist.

Darsh was almost eating her lips in his mouth. He wanted to fill his mouth with the juice of her lips.
After kissing her lips deeply for 5 minutes, Darsh put his tongue inside her mouth and started moving his tongue all over her mouth. Then he started sucking her lower lip.

Garima was sighing while taking deep breaths. Her chest was moving in and out rapidly.

Whereas Darsh was holding her very close to him, so he was able to feel her every movement.

Garima's bulging breasts were touching his chest.
Darsh kept enjoying the taste of her lips for about half an hour. Then he separated from her and asked, "Are you hungry?"

"hmmm" Garima quickly shook her head.

Darsh placed his hand on her cheek and said, "Go and freshen up, then we will have dinner and after that I will have you as my sweetdish ."

Garima felt her cheeks burning with shyness.

she quickly ran into the bathroom.

Darsh smiled obliquely and then went to the washroom.

After some time, both of them came down and sat in the dining room. The servants came and placed food on the table.

Darsh took out food in both their plates and said, "Start."

Garima nodded and started eating quickly.
"Are you in a hurry to go to the room or are you that much hungry to have food at your earliest ?" When Darsh asked, Garima stopped eating.

Darsh was staring at him.

Garima cleared her throat and said, "I am hungry."

Saying "good" he also started eating. Garima had now started eating comfortably. From time to time her gaze would shift to Darsh and he too would be looking at her.

"Why is he staring like this? Firstly, he is already embarrassing me with hus actions and on top of that, he is not even letting me eat food by looking at me like this. Here too, my heartbeats are increasing" while speaking in her mind, she took heavy breaths.

She made a tight fist and started concentrating on her food.

" do you like spicy ? " Darsh asked.

"hmm"

"Mee too, wear red tonight" said Darsh smiling obliquely. When Garima heard this, she started feeling her food getting stuck in her throat.

When she looked at Darsh with widened eyes, there was no shame in his eyes. He was saying all this with complete shamelessness and dignity.
Garima turned her eyes away from him and started eating food with her head lowered.

"What was the need to say yes?" she was cursing herself while speaking in her mind .

"Even if you don't say yes, I still like it spicy."