bye kiss....

Garima was desperatly sitting outside the OT  . Then Darsh's manager Sanjay came to her and said, "Maam, sir is calling you ."

"Which sir?" Alok asked.

Garima looked at alok and said, " I will find out ."

Saying “I will also come along” Alok also stood up.

“Only mam has been called,” Sanjay said respectfully.

"So what? Can't I come along?" After saying this he started looking at Garima.

"We can go, Papa."

Saying "Let's go then" he signaled her to move ahead.

Sanjay started walking ahead. Garima and Alok followed him.

Darsh was sitting on a big chair in Garv's cabin. His eyes were closed and his head was pressed back against the chair. He was sitting absorbed.

"Sir , mam is here " Sanjay said coming inside . Darsh opened his eyes. Both Alok and Garima were standing in front.

Darsh started looking at Sanjay with oblique eyes.
Sanjay came to him and said, "Maam had asked him to come along, otherwise I would not have allowed him to come."

Darsh took a deep breath and stood up from his chair and stood in front of Garima.

"Who are you? And why have you called Garima?" Alok asked looking at Darsh.

"Didn't you tell them who I am" Darsh asked while still looking at Garima.

Looking at Alok, Garima said, "Papa, he is my boss. I had joined his company for internship and he is also the younger brother of Dr. Garv."

When Alok heard this, his expression changed. His tone now started softening.

"So that means, you have helped us . I am very grateful to you. I don't understand how we will repay this loan."

"Your daughter is paying," Darsh suddenly said and Garima's eyes became wide with surprise. What was he saying?

" Sorry !!! I don't understand. How she is paying?" While speaking, he started looking at both Garima and Darsh with surprise.

Garima, handling Darsh's words, said, "Papa, it means that , I am working with my whole heart in his company. A worker should do her work with dedication, what more does a businessman want than this."

"Oh, what's that? Then your debt will be paid off soon. My daughter is very hardworking."

There was a slant smile on Darsh's lips while saying, "hmmm, I have seen." Garima's cheeks were turning red with blush .

Darsh was just staring at Garima without stopping and he was feeling his face burning with blush .

Garima said in her mind, “Why do he start saying such strange things?"I can't run away from here."

Darsh said, "I want to talk to Garima alone, regarding work. Can we be left alone for some time?"

When Alok saw Garima, she also started looking at him. When Alok ji raised his eyelids, Garima blinked.
After getting his assurance, Alok ji said, "Okay, I will wait outside the cabin."

"You will get tired. Sanjay will attend you." Saying this, when he saw Sanjay, he quickly went out with him.

He closed the door while leaving. Garima was looking back at him only. As soon as the door closed, Darsh quickly pulled Garima close to himself and hugged her.

Garima got scared when she was suddenly pulled. The very next moment, Darsh captured her lips in his and started kissing her passionately.

Garima's breathing started moving very fast.
His eyes had closed on their own. Darsh's eyes were also closed.