I want you

So far :

After taking shower, he wore a bathrobe and came out. Wet hair was coming on the forehead. Coming out, he wore clothes from the wardrobe and looking out of the big window of the room said, "You have to come back jaan . I'm waiting "

While speaking, a oblique smile spread on his lips.

Now further:

Next morning:

Amrita ji was still admitted in the hospital. Garima had come back to the same city , in the hope of talking to Darsh and getting help.

When she came to the company, she was stopped at the office gate itself.

"Look, let me go inside, I have very important work to do with Mr. Goyal."

"Look ma'am, you have now been fired from your job . Now you cannot be allowed inside. First fix the appointment with Sir, after that if he agrees , then you can go inside” saying this the security guard asked her to go back.

"Look , it is very important for me to go, it is a question of someone's life."

The security guard thought for a bit and then said " if I let you go inside , even after refusing, my job will be in trouble. I got this job with great difficulty and I don't want to lose this job . I understand that you will need it , but I will not be able to help you in this. Excuse me "

After hearing this , all her hopes seemed to be dashed. Apart from here, she could not meet Darsh anywhere. SHe didn't know where he lives . In such a situation, how could Garima catch him anywhere else? In the end, Garima's office was the only way to reach him.

Feeling sad, she turned to go back and stepped forward.

"Wait, you have been called inside" the guard called her in a loud voice. When Garima turned back , the guard was saying all this to her while talking to someone on the phone.

After hearing this Garima's face lit up . She quickly moved inside the office.

As soon as she came inside she said to the receptionist, " has mister darsh come ? "

"Yes" she replied smiling.

Garima quickly went towards the lift. The receptionist kept looking at her . SHe too had not seen anyone else using that lift except Darsh. At the same time, Garima's fearless departure from the lift was increasing the heartbeats of the receptionist.

"I don't know , where she has so much courage from. Maybe she doesn't know anything about rules and regulations", saying this she removed her attention from Garima and started doing her work.

When Garima reached Darsh's cabin, he was standing facing the glass wall.

"Mr. Goyal" Garima called him out . a wry smile spread on Darsh's lips.

Darsh turned back, Garima became nervous. SHe started remembering yesterday's closeness. Her heart starts beating very fast .

"You came back so soon . I didn't think you would come so soon. But now there is no use of you , because I have fired you from the job."

"I have not come here for a job, I need some help from you. Please help me."

"What kind of help?"

"My grandmother is a heart patient . The hospital , where she is undergoing treatment , has said that they are not capable of treating this disease completely and , they have recommended a doctor "

" So what ? I am not a doctor ? why did you come to me ? "

" No , not you . But the doctor they recommend is your brother , mister garv goyal . "

Darsh nodded and said, “So why have you come to me for this? Go to the person with whom you have the work and ask for help . I have nothing to do with it .”

" I have to come , You also know that , it is very difficult to reach him. It is not easy for me to approach such a big doctor. I have heard a lot about him, and I also know that , he does not meet everyone . Nor Everyone is lucky enough to get treatment from him ."

"What do you want from me ." Darsh said without any emotion.

"You are his brother, if you talk to him , he will definitely agree to my grandmother's surgery."

"Oh, that so...... " speaking, Darsh started taking steps towards her and further said, "But why should I do this? What will I get in return ? "

"I will arrange the fees somehow . Don't worry, there will be no shortage of fees. "

"I don't want fees, the doctor charges that. And anyway, you don't have the capacity to give me anything." When Garima heard this, she bowed her face.

Really she couldn't give anything to Darsh. Whatever she gave , would have been like dust for Darsh.

" Now tell me , give me the reason to help you . What will I get in return ? "

"What can I give you? I have only come to ask for help and nothing is given in return for help."

"Darsh Goyal , does not help anyone without meaning. It will cost you something to give."

"But what ? You yourself said that , all this is beyond my capacity. What do you want from me?"

" You.... " Saying this, Darsh came very close to her and stopped. Garima could not believe her ears. She started looking at him in confusion. What was he saying? Was he really asking for her ?

"What?" She asked in surprise. Darsh's facial expressions were normal. He was standing carefree.

" Didn't you hear it? Let me repeat it for you once more. I want you , in return for my help "

"But why me? How , How do I ? I mean , what ? " Garima said in a hurried voice, Darsh stopped her in between and said, "I don't have that much time. I want your answer , If you don't have the answer , then you can leave. Don't waste my time "

While speaking, he went and sat on his chair and rang the office bell kept on the table. Garima stood frozen in place.

The office boy came inside, Darsh said, "what about meeting?"

"Yes sir, the client has arrived. I was going to tell you in 5 minutes after everything is set."

Saying "Ohk, you can go", Darsh gestured with two fingers and then he left from there. 

Darsh glanced at Garima and then picked up his coat from the chair and said, "Come only when the answer is ready. Otherwise go and spend the last few moments of your grandmother's life " Saying he smiled obliquely and went out from there. Garima controlled her heavy breathing and started looking at Darsh while leaving. Her eyes were in tears . SHe made a tight fist.

What will be the decision of Garima?