SISTER, HIM?

The car ride is silent and I can feel the change in Alex's demeanour. I want to say something but I'm too consumed with everything that just happened to ask.

It's really over between me and Joaquin, just like that? I don't even get some sort of closure or explanation? 

No fair

The car comes to a halt when I realise that we are in front of my door. I look up  at Alex and he's avoiding eye contact with me.

I look out the window and it's pouring outside now.

"Thank you for today" I say quietly

"Mmmhmmm" he says till not looking at me.

I get out of the car and run to my door so I don't get soaked.

I am about to open the door when I feel Alex  grab my arm and turn me around and smashes their lips on mine. I don't want to give in at first but I can't resist.

It felt, wonderful, like I was about to fly into another dimension like, like it was right.

"Still think it's a spur of moment?" He says while holding my face

"Alex I di—-

"Shhhh it's okay just enjoy it, I will talk to you tomorrow" he says then planting a kiss on my forehead. He runs back into his car.

He starts his engine, takes a glimpse at me before speeding off.

I'm wallowing in my feelings when I feel someone grab me from behind into the house.

"What the hell just happened?!" Morgan asks not looking very happy.

"None of your business" I say walking away from her.

"Well if you're gonna be kissing in front of my door, then you bet it is my damn business" she says following me.

"It was just a kiss" I say as I walk into my room

"Didn't look like just a kiss to me" she says standing by the door with her hands on her hips.

"Is that the first time, are you dating him, did you sleep with him, what's going on?"

"OMG Morgan I've had a long ass day and I don't need this ok I just need some space to think ok??" I say taking my clothes off.

"Hello, privacy! I'm getting naked here" I say to her

"Oh so Alex can see your tatas but I can't" 

"What he hasn't seen them!" I say sheepishly how the hell did she know that?

"I'm kidding, but honestly I don't like how you're shutting me out" 

"I'll tell you when there's something to tell, think of it as.....a spur of the moment" I really should stop saying that.

She gives me a look which says I don't believe you but I've got better things to do with my time. 

"Ok....just be careful honey" she says then heading back to the living area.

********

I'm in my bed studying for my math test, when I get a text. I look at it and its from lili 

Leigh Anne :) - CALL ME NOW!

So I do as she says and call her.

"My babyyyyyyy, what happened and where did you and Alex disappear to??" She says with her face mask on