Chapter 3: Luke

I just stood there from the moment she enter the rink till the moment she left. The only thing I could think is how Bryce Johnson is here at my school, in my rink.

" Euhm" liam start "Was that?" I nodded in response. Not really knowing what to do or think I was moving towards the exit she left through.

"Hey, wait" I yelled at her. She turned around in shock and looked around looking as if I was yelling at someone else.

"You're Bryce Johnson right?"

" That would be me yes? Who I asking?"

"Ooh yeah, I'm Luke. I couldn't help but notice you are back on the ice. I was wondering if you would come to the tryouts this week. We, euhm a player quit yesterday so we need a new player. You don't have to answer right now I just want you to think about it. Well I got to go bye Bryce."

" I'll think about it! Thanks anyway." She yelled after me.

I looked over my shoulder. Hoping we didn't need to look any further for a new player. Before I opening the door I took one more look at the place where her car was now gone. 

I reentered the skating rink, ready to get this practice going.

After practice I made my way to the coach wanting to talk to him. I found him at his normal spot with his coffee in hand.

"Hey coach, did you know that Bryce Johnson was going to this school now?"

"I didn't know that no, did she ask to join the team? Would be a good as a new player, a player who already knows what to do?" coach said.

"She didn't ask no she just left when we got here. She was skating again. You think she will do competitions again after everything that happened to her family?"

"Well" coach started "you can't know for sure then to ask her or wait till she shows up ofcourse"

"yeah, your right. Maybe I'll ask her tomorrow or something. I'm going home coach see you tomorrow." I said.

I made my way to the car wondering if it was all true what the media was saying about what had happened to them. Knowing it was nothing I needed to be concerned about I still wanted to know everything about this not so mysterious mystery girl.