Prologue

In the eerie silence of early morning, before the sun had risen over the green hills of Scotland, stood a grand home, so beautiful that only a select few had the pleasure of seeing it. The wind whispered to those who dared listen: "Here lies the Warren Manor, passed down through generations of powerful wizards and witches. Many secrets lie within these walls."

You know the story of Harry Potter, but this is not his tale. This story takes place long before his time, about those whose stories were never told, for they knew they were safer when forgotten.

1960

On a harsh and brutal night in early December, the screams of Rune Warner echoed through the manor. Known as a brilliant witch, Rune had outshined all others during her school years with her sharp mind and fierce determination. She was raised to be nothing less than the best. In the corner of the room, Olen Warner paced—an intelligent man, respected for his cold demeanor and chilling calm. He was not a kind man, but the woman in that bed was his life. As she gave birth to their child, a rare smile graced his features.

Hours later, Rune was exhausted, drenched in sweat, and consumed by pain. All she wished for was to hold her child. Olen began to worry as his wife's condition worsened; her heart grew faint, and her once-vibrant face turned pale. The medic was deeply concerned, and Olen struggled to focus.

An hour later, an heir was born. But Rune Warner's heart had stopped on December 9th, 1960, the day her daughter was born stillborn. 

Three hours later, Ariah Cahira Rune Warner, the heir, was alive.