chapter twenty six; larong-laro sa kasiyahan

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

A moment of tranquility, peace overwhelmed the morning as the youngest personel in the house was cooking for breakfast, early in the morning. The meal's smell was waving along with the air, a fragrances that'll make you full just by sniffing it.

She turned off the stove. She wears knitted gloves. She quickly grabbed a bowl and poured the viand on it. Her speciality, adobo.

She put the pan on the stove back again, there's still adobo left in it. After that, she poured the cooked rice on the pan and started to mix it with the viand, she's making adobo fried rice.

Minutes later, it is done. She put the fried rice on it's bowl and they're ready to be served.

When she turned her direction to the dining table, she was surprised that everyone except her love was already there. Fixing their positions, smiling at her and greeted, "Morning Alice.."

She warmly smiled, "Good morning rin po.." she replied while putting the bowls on the table. "Si Risa po, asan?.." she asked in concern.

"Maya-maya nalang daw siya bababa, masakit daw likod niya.." Loren answered, sternly. "May nangyari ba?.." she added, making everyone look at her. The center of attention. Specifically, waiting for a straightforward answer.

"W-wala po.." she stuttered in a reddish cheeks and her companions just chuckled.

Pia reassured her saying, "We know it Alice, wag kang mag-alala.." She replied with a warm smile.

✎✎✎

Risa's Pov:

Ako na nga tong bumayo, ako pa'tong nasaktan, ang unfair! I treated my back with salonpas, nakakatanda naman 'to.

I stepped my way downstairs to see them, still not starting to eat. They're waiting for me, how sweet.

Dati kasi pag kami lang magbabakarda kung wala pa ang isa sa amin, si Loren kumakain agad eh, baka sinabihan ni Alice.

"Good morning, baks.." Loren greeted. A glint of tease in her eyes. Bwiset na'to.

"Good morning mga bading.." I greeted back.

As soon as I reached my seat, Alice caressed me from the back and spoke softly, "Good morning love, okay ka na ba?"

"Yes, I'm fine na love.." I replied, a soft whisper making her smile.

-

Matapos kumain ay nagpahinga muna kami. Si Pia ang naghugas ng pinggan, since wala naman daw siya gagawin.

Kami ni Alice ay nasa sofa, nanonood ng Netflix. Di ko alam, ang boring naman ng pelikula pero tawang-tawa siya.

The movie's name is Pee Mak, a Thai-film starred by, Mario Maurer and Davika Hoorne.

Wala akong naintindihan sa mga pinagsasabi nila kahit may subtitles!! Shutek.

May Filipino dubbed naman ata to eh. "Love, meron bang tagalog-dubbed neto?" I asked and she quickly gave me an answer.