chapter five; thoughts

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Alice woke up exactly eight in the morning due to the aircon's scent-it's makapigil hininga jusko.

She sat up, Risa's lost of presence did not go unnoticed-she cried, thinking the professor left without a whisper of goodbye.

Five minutes later, Risa arrived at the hospital with a paper bag, obviously food was inside. She rushed to Alice room and shock as she saw her crying, she hurriedly dropped the paper bag to a table beside its bed-rushed to her for comfort.

"Bat ka umiiyak? Is anything wrong?" Risa asked in curiosity, thinking something was wrong yet, Alice's answer made her smile.

"A-akala k-ko kasi i-iniwan mo k-ko eh.." Alice whined, a childish action she shows made her look like a baby panda.

"Kaya umiyak ka kasi namiss mo agad ako?" the professor teasingly asked that made the panda stopped and wipe her own tears away,

"No, I do not. Masakit ang ulo ko kaya umiyak ako.."she denied her own words making the superior chuckle in amusement.

"Okay, sabi mo eh. Let's eat na I bought your favorite McDo.." Risa smiled as she showed the food she brought and she proceeds on preparing it.

While the superior prepares the breakfast, Alice was just quietly watching her every movement-admiring her every movement.

✧⁠*⁠。✧⁠*⁠。✧⁠*⁠。✧⁠*⁠。

"Hoy! Dahan-dahan lang love. Baka mabasag ang plato-masyadong nagmamadali eh." asik ni Alice habang binabantayan ang bawat galaw ni Risa na masayang naghahanda ng kanilang pagkain sa hapag kainan.

"Subuan mo ko niyan.." pagpupumilit ni Alice na siya namang kinatawa ni Risa, "Kiss muna.." tugon niya na siya namang sinunod ng dalaga.

They did a small peck on the lips-proceeds to eat..

It is the only thing that makes them feel alive.

"May I have a dance with my Alice?" she reached for Alice's hands as she agreed-they ran on a field, a place only they knew.

Left hands holding each other, right hands holding one's cameras-both were recording their moment, producing images only them would take.

They kept their love in a photograph,
they made those memories for themselves.

"Love, what if you fell out of love?"

"Stop thinking about that my Alice, it'll never happen-I'll fight for our relationship, okay?" her assurance never failed to make Alice smile.

"I love you.." Alice said waiting for Risa's

"I love you too my love.." and she kissed Alice passionately..

On the seaside, where the night breeze meets their skin. As they embrace to feel each other's warmth-as their eyes continues to glimmer like the stars which acknowledged their love..