3|Finally pt.2

Ciara Pov
After an hour drive we finally made it, my cousin's house. It probably would have taken us less time to get here, but I got lost on the way. "Finally we are here." Pryce said. "I know it's a long drive but trust me it's worth it."I said to Pryce as we got out the car, and walked to the front door.

Robert Pov (Ciara's cousin that grows weed)

I heard a knock at the door, so I went to go see who it was. It just happened to be my favorite cousin Ciara."How have you been Ciara, I haven't seen you in forever." I said in shock "Yeah yeah whatever cut the crap can we get some loud or not Rob." "Well your in luck I was saving this for me, but your family so I'll give it to you." "Thanks Rob bye." Ciara said as she grabbed the baggie and walked away.

Pryce Pov
As Ciara talked to her cousin I just stood there and watched them. Then I saw Ciara begin to walk my way out the door, I started to follow her. But before she could take another step Ciara's cousin grabbed her arm.

Ciara Pov
Robert grabbed my arm as I walked away, then I turned around."That hurt Robert, damn what do you want?" I said nervously. "Come on I want to show you something real quick" Robert said while still holding my arm."Please I'm not in the mood, just let me go already?" Then Pryce interrupted "Let her go man." "Pryce just stop I'll go." Ciara said scared and pleading. "Alright but hurry up." Pryce said.

Robert's Pov
As me and Ciara walked upstairs to my room, I could tell she was scared. We walk into my room and closed the door. I grabbed Ciara's face and kissed her, she pulled away and said "Look if you wanna touch me get it over with now please, what do want head, grab my ass, what?" Ciara said almost crying "Just relax I show you what I want, and don't scream. I wouldn't want your little boyfriend to come up stairs and get hurt." As I took off my pants. "He's not my boyfriend okay, just a friend." she said with attitude. "Are you getting an attitude with me?" I said as I smacked her ass really hard. Then she screamed, and began to cry. "Shut the hell up before he comes upstairs idiot."

Ciara Pov
Robert smacked my ass so hard, I started to cry. Like damn it hurt really bad and it was going to leave a mark on my light skin."How am I supposed to be quiet after you hit my ass so hard."

Pryce Pov
I heard a loud moan/scream from upstairs, which I thought was weird. But I decided to respect their privacy. So instead of getting all worried I just continued to go on Instagram. I kept getting text from Jawan and Dylan asking where I am and what happened to me and Ciara, I just left them on read. After about 10 minutes I noticed Ciara was taking to long but I had to use the bathroom. I didn't know where the bathroom was so went around the house until I found the bathroom. After I finished using the bathroom, there was more noise from upstairs, this time it was crying. I wasn't trying to be noisy but I had to see what was going on.

I walked up the stairs with out making noise. As I walked up the stairs the noises were coming from a bedroom at the end of the hall. Once I was infront of the door I wasn't sure weather I should knock or just barge in. But I decided I would just open the door slowly. I begin to open the door

Ciara Pov
As I was crying I saw the door open and it was Pryce. "Oh hell nah, what the fuck is going on, we're you about to have sex with your cousin. This is some incest shit, now I know your a hoe!!!" Pryce said angrily and ran down the stairs. " Wait Pryce, Wait." I said while putting on my shirt and running after him. "Its not what is looks like, I'm not a hoe, it's just." "Damn how could you have sex with your cousin your a hoe. Just when I started to be nice to your ass you proved me right again." " Pryce before you leave let me explain." " Explain your a dirty hoe, who sleeps with family members."

Robert Pov
Shit I knew it was a bad idea to do this while her friend was downstairs, now he gone probably tell everybody. I can't do prison time, especially if the cops find out I sell weed. I'll be in prison forever, hopefully he doesn't snitch. But just incase i might have to make sure that he doesn't. I can't believe I was this stupid, never again.

Pryce Pov
I've never met a hoe like Ciara, before she could even say another word to me I called a uber. Thank god they came quick, because I could not stand another second with that hoe. When I got home I had a bunch a text from Ciara. I change her name her name to Family Hoe👨‍👩‍👧‍👦🚫 in my phone.

*Text Conversation with Family Hoe👨‍👩‍👧‍👦🚫(Ciara)

Family Hoe👨‍👩‍👧‍👦🚫: Please don't tell anybody

Family Hoe👨‍👩‍👧‍👦🚫: You got to let me explain, you don't understand Pryce

Family Hoe👨‍👩‍👧‍👦🚫: If you tell anybody Pryce I swear to god I will hurt you

Family Hoe👨‍👩‍👧‍👦🚫: Pryce please just here me out before you go telling everybody in the A

Me: Look I don't talk to hoes, so your either gonna stop texting me or get blocked

Family Hoe👨‍👩‍👧‍👦🚫: Just give me a chance I promise you I can explain, it was suppose to be a good night until it got ruined. Look I can't tell you over text what happened, because it's a long story and it's not meant for a text message.

Me: Your right it got ruined because your such a hoe, and I don't know if I could stand another second of your Hoe ass.

*End of Conversation

Ciara Pov
Before Robert could try to molest me again I got in my car and took off. After my conversation with Pryce, I'm afraid he won't view me in the same way ever again. Hopefully he'll understand. I would hate for the first boy I've ever really liked to hate me. When I got home I just said hi to my mom and went to my room. That night I couldn't sleep, so I just cried my eyes out.
=========•==================•========
I Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Also next chapter will be the longest yet.

Can you please comment weather this was unexpected?

For Next Chapter

8 or 10 likes and 2 people to answer the question above!!

Jean😋✨