5|Thinking

*4 days Later

Jawan Pov
I woke up this Tuesday morning and headed straight for the court to see my boys Pryce and Dylan. Im ready to ball, they better be ready too. When I got to the court Dylan was already shooting a couple free throws. All we were waiting for is Pryce's ass, to get here. Like ever since the party he ain't showing up for nothing.

Pryce Pov
As I was walking to the court I was on the phone with Amber.

Phone Conversation

Pryce: Wassup

Amber: Nothin, just can't walk

Pryce: Damn I didn't know I hit it that good

Amber: *laughs" Don't get cocky now, cuz the first time you lasted 5 minutes

Pryce: But this time was different, you can't lie I put it down on you
(GCO)

Jawan Pov
Pryce walked on to the court on the phone talking about he put it down on some girl last night. "Who you put it down on, I didn't know you got a girl" I said. "Ima call you back iight, cuz there are some noisy niggas around me" Pryce said on the phone.

Dylan Pov
"Pryce you didn't tell us you had sex bro. Come on we're your brothers you gotta tell of shit like this." I said to Pryce as I bounced the ball. "Damn I was gonna tell yall but you all in the damn background messin up my conversation" Pryce said frustrated. "Well is she pretty and do we know her" Jawan said.
"Maybe" Pryce said. " Can you just say who it is already Pryce" I said . " Alright, you know that girl Amber I met last year, well we been kinda like fwb"  Pryce said.

(A/N: if you don't know what fwb means your a youngin. And it means friends with benefits)

Pryce Pov
"Wow" they both said in shock. " But I'm getting worried she wants to be more than that, and right now I'm just enjoying the sex. Like this is only my second time." I said as they listened. "Well I wanna hear about your problems Pryce but I'm ready to whip yo ass in some ball real quick" Jawan said. "Alright damn you didn't even let me finish but ok"

* 1 hour later

Pryce Pov
" I schooled both of yall, now come get your diplomas" I said being cocky because I won. "Look I got mines already, but Ima get you next time Pryce" Jawan said. " That was a good game but yall the ballers around here" Dylan said exhausted. "Oh yall wanna get a bite to eat later cuz I don't have anything to do" Jawan said. " Yeah I'm in bro" Dylan said. "Nah I can't I gotta chill with Amber tonight" I said. "Wow I think you like her, cuz you never pass up a night for a hoe" Jawan said. "She's not a hoe, watch your mouth" I said walking down the block to my house.

Kelsey Pov
So I'm going to hang with Ciara today. I feel like since summer started I never get to see my bestfriend anymore. So we're going to get our nails done. I wore a pair of light blue jean shorts, black tank top, with my black Michael Kors sandals. Before I left I asked my dad for some money, and headed to pick Ciara up.

Ciara Pov
Me and my girl Kel finna get our nails done! I can't wait but I don't know wether I should tell her about me and Pryce. I've told her about Robert, but I really need advice about this. As I was putting on my white jelly sandals, K was knocking at the door. I went to the door, "Hey, you ready" Kelsey said. "Yeah let's go" I said. "Hold up let me go say I hi to your mom, before she kill me" k said. "Alright I'll be waiting in the car" I said while walking to the car.

Mrs.T (Ciara's Mom)
"Hey Mrs.T" Kelsey said as she walked into the kitchen. "Hey Kelsey, how have you and your family been" I said as I gave Kelsey a hug. "Good, but let me get to the car before Ciara go crazy" Kelsey said. "Oh okay, well tell your mom and dad I said hi" I said. "I will, bye" Kelsey said.