𝓒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝓞𝐍𝐄 ★ 𝓽𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝔂𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝓵𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Twelve years later, they still hadn't found Adara Dimitriou. Bonten searched near and far, all over Japan and turned up with nothing. Even the housekeeper who aided her refused to reveal the woman's location, leading to her swift demise. And as time passed they all just assumed she was dead, at least that way they didn't have to worry about loose ends that had been left uncut. Allowing them to dedicate all of their time and effort to expanding their already massive empire. 

See a lot had changed with Bonten since that night, they had gone from the largest mafia in Japan to the un-fucking-touchables. Not to say they weren't powerful before, they were. But back then they still were constricted by outside influences, with law enforcement breathing down their necks. Ready and waiting to arrest the lot of them if they were caught slipping, which never happened of course they weren't idiots.

But now they countrolled a whole country while raking in billions from both legal and illegal businesses, with politicians, high-ranking officials, and the government in their back pockets truly nothing could stop them. They ruled Japan with an iron fist, nothing happened without their approval or say so. With zero tolerance for traitors and anyone who got in their way, they were cutthroat and merciless.

"I'm begging you please don't kill me, I'm too handsome to die!"

"Ha! Who lied to you?"

Sanzu Haruchiyo laughed, sneering down at the man before him. On his hands and knees begging for his life, how pathetic. The man was a politician, or well he was once a politician. But once he decided to bite the hand that fed him for all those years, Bonten decided it was time for a replacement his days were numbered. 

Normally they would have sent their lackeys to deal with it, but Mikey decided against it and instead sent Sanzu, Ran, and Rindo. To avoid any fuck ups, and to make sure he was cleaned up properly. Wouldn't want to leave a mess now, would we?

A warehouse near the docks was filled with the nauseating smell of blood and fish. The final stop for the ungrateful pig before he is put to rest for good so that he can then be repurposed as fish food, as it would be a waste not to recycle the trash. 

"Go easy on him Sanzu, the fuckers about to be turned into chopped liver" Ran Hatani laughed as he and his brother Rindo sat on some nearby crates. Unflinching as the pink-haired man tortured him within every inch of his life, truly making him rethink the option of just being shot. As that truly seemed to be the kinder option.

"Let's wrap this up quick I need a drink," Rindo chimed in, bored of watching his fellow executive kick the bloodied man on the floor as if he was some dead horse. Pulling the gun out of the holster on his belt, Sanzu pressed the muzzle to the politician's head. Enjoying the sight of watching his eyes widen in fear, the realisation that this would be his final moments. All because he decided to cross Bonten.