Number 4, Privet Drive

[It is nighttime in Surrey, we see an owl on the street sign "PRIVET DRIVE" and the camera pans to the street with very identical looking brown bricked houses.

Rose looks at the place in distaste, which was the place she had to grow up in. Many bad memories came from that place. She could not even think of one happy memory she had that occurred there.

Ron and Hermione seemed to notice her uncomfortableness and gave supportive smiles to her as they knew her all too well that she did not want to be pitied.

The owl flies away and an elderly man with crimson robes and a long silvery white beard named Albus Dumbledore walks out of a forest near the street, past a tabby cat standing next to what looks like a shed. He takes out his deluminator and activates it. Dumbledore zaps all the light out of the lampposts.

"Cool" Ron muttered as he stared at the screen in front of him.

"Who manufactured that?" Cho, a pretty Ravenclaw sixth year inquired.

"I did" Dumbledore replied humbly.

He puts away the device and a cat meows. Dumbledore looks down at the cat.]

Dumbledore: I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall.

[The cat silently looks at him, and the camera turns towards a wall. The cat's shadow turns into a woman with a tall hat and emerald robes. There are footsteps and Minerva McGonagall is revealed.]

"Professors - what are you doing there?" Rose could not help but ask. She could not help but wonder what Professor Dumbledore and McGonagall were doing at that dreadful place at that time of night. The very place she was forced to spend her childhood, and her school holiday summers.

Dumbledore smiled but did not reply. That night was one to remember.

McGonagall: Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumours true, Albus?

Dumbledore: I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad.

McGonagall looked down, tears glistening in her eyes, even after all these years the occurrence of this night still impacted her greatly. She lost some great students she loved dearly that dreadful night.

McGonagall: And the girl?

Dumbledore: Hagrid is bringing her.

McGonagall: Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?

Dumbledore: Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.

Hagrid could not help but smile at that and he looked at Dumbledore with this smile who only sincerely smiled back.

[There is a motor sound, and the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air. It skids on the street and halts. A large man with shoulder length black hair and beard named Rubeus Hagrid takes off his goggles.]

"Wow," gasped Sirius, "I want one of those bikes! I mean I used to have one...but I want another one."

"Funnily enough Padfoot that bike looks fairly familiar. It looks like the one you got as a present for your 17th birthday." Muttered Remus.

"Merlin...it does" replied Sirius curiously. He reflected on those memories he had with that bike he once had. One memory, in particular, was special to him, and it happened to him and his now-dead best friend, James Potter. It involved the muggle police per se as they were done for speeding whilst fighting death eaters.

Hagrid: Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall.

Dumbledore: No problems, I trust, Hagrid?

Hagrid: No, sir. Little tyke fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh. Try not to wake her. There you go.

[Hagrid hands a baby wrapped in a bundle over to Dumbledore.]

"Aww you were very adorable," gushed Hermione.

"She still is" smirked Fred who had a talent for constantly flirting and complimenting his girlfriend.

McGonagall: Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving him with these people? I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are...

Dumbledore: The only family she has.

Rose scoffed at that. That place was not home to her, it was decent enough, but she was never cared for by her so-called family. She did not even have one happy memory from that place, and the sooner she could leave that place, the better.

At this Remus and Sirius could not help but feel guilty as they looked at Rose's sad and angry face. Although it was not their fault, they had promised to James and Lily that if anything ever happened to them, they needed them to be there for Rose.

[They stop outside a house which is 4 Privet Drive.]

McGonagall: This girl will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know her name.

Dumbledore: Exactly. She's better off growing up away from all that. Until she is ready.

[Dumbledore places the baby on the ground slowly. Hagrid sniffles, he is sobbing a little. He clears his throat.]

Many students and professors alike could not help but tear up at this, especially Professor McGonagall.

Dumbledore: There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all.

[Hagrid nods. Dumbledore takes a letter and places it on the baby, who is now at the foot of the door.]

Dumbledore: Good luck... Rosette Potter.

"I'll need it" Rose whispered to herself bitterly, which a few nearby students heard and gave her confused looks. They all wondered why she was so bitter, surely it was not that bad right?

[The baby has a lightning-bolt shaped scar on her forehead. The camera slowly zooms towards the scar which glows brightly and it immediately flashes, transitioning to a stormy cloud sky. The film's title in metallic gold zooms out around the camera, and lightning flashes to brighten it up. Then, the lightning flashes engulf the screen, transitioning it to the present time.]

"Here we go," Rose muttered as her two best friends held her hands. No matter what, she always had Ron and Hermione, no matter their difficulties, they always had her back through everything.