1. Happiness

POV ENGFA

You know, the first few months of our marriage have been pretty amazing. People call it the honeymoon phase, and honestly, I almost agree. Seriously, I would-if it weren't for what happened a few days ago.

Charlotte started sulking while I was in the middle of a meeting with my team. She called, but obviously, I couldn't pick up. It seemed like such a small thing, but when I got home, she was upset, and she ended up crying.

She literally cried.

She said I don't love her anymore.

She said I was bored with her.

Honestly, instead of getting annoyed by her sulking, I found it hard to hold back my smile.

"Are you seriously crying over this?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood as I walked over to her. She just crossed her arms and pouted even harder, her lips forming a stubborn line.

"Oh, so now you're making fun of me too, baby?" she shot back, her voice teetering between playful and offended. "I see how it is. First, you ignore me, and now this."

I couldn't help but chuckle. "Babe, I was in a meeting. You know I can't always answer right away."

"Oh, P'Fa... excuses, excuses," she muttered, turning her back to me with a dramatic huff. "You could've at least sent me a heart emoji or something. Is that too much to ask?"

I sat down next to her on the bed, leaning in closer. "A heart emoji? Really, Nuu? That's all it takes to make you happy?"

She turned her head just enough to glare at me, but there was a hint of a smile tugging at her lips. "Maybe. But it's too late now. The damage is done, P'Fa."

"Come on, Nuu, don't be like that," I said, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her closer. "You know I'd send you a million heart emojis if I could."

She tried to hold onto her pout but ended up giggling instead. "A million, huh? That's more like it. But you're still in trouble, baby."

So, what happened next? She told me to sleep in a different room. I did, with an exaggerated eye roll.

But I only stayed in the guest room for 30 minutes. I was still scrolling through my phone when she came in and ended up sleeping next to me. I knew that was how it would end.

And then today, she suddenly showed up at the W-In Enterprises headquarters. Even though my secretary told her I had a meeting with the directors of our subsidiaries, she insisted on being in the meeting room. After some pouting, she finally agreed to wait in my office.

Of course, I frowned and took a deep breath when I found her sitting there, casually flipping through a magazine.

"Babe, seriously, what's going on?" I asked, half-serious, half-joking.

She was sitting on my desk, swinging her legs like a kid, her pout firmly in place. "You."

"Me? What did I do now?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You've been neglecting me, baby," she declared, sticking her nose in the air.

I walked over, leaning against the desk next to her. "Neglecting you? I was working, baby!"

"That's no excuse," she said, crossing her arms. "You could've taken a break and called me."

I sighed, trying to keep a straight face. "I'm sorry, Your Highness. How can I make it up to you?"

She pretended to think again, tapping her lips this time. "Hmm... dinner. Somewhere fancy. And P'Fa has to hold my hand the whole time."

I chuckled, nodding. "Consider it done. Anything else?"