Tell your baby, that I'm your baby

Eto na nga dahil love ko kayo

~Narrators pov~

It's been a month since Cia got kidnapped, they still can't find her, yet they never lose hope that they can be reunited once again.

The couple and their friends together with the police, never stop looking for Alicia. They kept searching for her secretly since they don't want the public to know, it might get more dangerous for them if the public would know.

While they're on the middle of searching, Alice's phone rang, another unknown number, she kept receiving unknown calls, with different number each call.

•||Phone call||•

"Hello? Who's this?" Alice ask

"Hello my dear, remember me?" The guy on the other line spoke.

"Sino kaba kasi? And give me back my daughter!" Alice shouted,

Risa who's now red because of madness trying to hold it back.

"I will, if you'll be mine forever" the man utter.

"Why would I agree to that? I don't even know you" Alice protest.

"You know me more than you think my dear," the latter spoke

"What ever just give our daughter back," Alice shouted once again

"Hayst, ang kulit mo rin ano? I won't gave up easily, this is a fair trade yk" the latter said.

"Oh you're so gonna regret doing this to us," Risa said as she can't hold the anger she felt.

"Ohh so scary Ris, remember I had your daughter," he said and shot the gun, which made everyone screem because of nervousness that envelope them.

"I swear to God, if my daughter had tiny wound on her I'll make your life a living hell," Risa said firmly and the call ended.

•||End of the phone call||•

The police try to locate the phone numbers location but sadly it's no where to reach.

"I'm sorry madam's and sir but we cannot locate the location, but we'll do our best to look for your daughter," the chief utter in a apologetic tone, and all bid their farewell goodbye's and the police left them.

"Let's go home for now, mag pahinga muna tayo," Ime said to them and all went home to relax their selves.

<< Time skip>>

~Cia's pov~

I woke by the shot gun that almost hit me, lucky it was shot beside me, only a few inches away from me.

"Ohh kumain ka muna," the man spoke.

"Ayoko nga, mamaya lasunin mo pa ako," I said.

"Ang arte mo naman, para kang mommy mo," the man spoke

"Malamang, kaya nga mommy ko 'di ba?" I response and rolled my eyes to him.

"Hay nako, Alice na Alice talaga cge na kumain kana 'jan, wala naman akong balak saktan ka," he said, "I'm just using you to get what's mine," he added

"Wdym yours? You're so delulu, I'm also delulu but not to the point that I'll kidnapped someone," I said as I grabbed na kanina niya pa hawak hawak, kawawa naman baka nangngalay na.

"You really had no idea aren't you?" He spoke

"Mag tatanong ba ako kung meron?" I said with my one brow furrowed and munching the food on my mouth.

"Well, I'm your mother's suitor when we were just a teenager. I courted her for so long, but she rejected me." He tells me the story while I eat and listen to him, "It broke my heart so much so I drawn myself into alcohol, then on my way home..." He cutted his on sentence.