8. Whose Bullying Minkus?

Outfit of the Day

Imani furrowed her eyebrows as she walked into class wondering what Farkle was up to, she had gotten use to his efforts of flirting with her at her locker every morning, him not showing up bothered her

Imani furrowed her eyebrows as she walked into class wondering what Farkle was up to, she had gotten use to his efforts of flirting with her at her locker every morning, him not showing up bothered her. Her eyes looked to his seat to see it empty with a machine on his desk, "What heck is going on Minkus" she questioned to herself as she sat in her seat and soon enough more students piled into the classroom. She watched as Cory talked to Farkle's voice machine, she found the scene quite humorous as he fought with the machine when it didn't get his correct number, "Representative! What is this? Farkle never missed a class in his life" he said as he walked back to the front of the class. "Before I forget, Ms. Grace, you too are being awarded" Cory said making Imani look up at him confused, "What exactly for, Cory?" she asked as she wasn't sure what she could possibly be getting an award for. Maya had the same thought as she looked at their teacher with a puzzled look as it didn't make sense for her to win an award if his own daughter didn't. "I'm glad you asked, Imani, you have been chosen to be awarded the-" Cory started to say before she decided to interrupt him, "Yeah, ya know what? Keep whatever it is, I don't want it. Awards are pointless trophies to make you feel something" and as she finished her sentence, the bell rung, signaling the end of class. She got up after packing her things and brushed past everyone to go to her locker as she wasn't in it for the popularity contest as everybody else.

Her eyes wandered around as if thinking she would see Farkle anywhere, when she didn't see him, she sighed softly before stuffing her things into her locker and shutting it. Imani knew something was wrong with him, but she didn't know exactly what as of yet and she was sure she was going to find out as her eyes landed on Vanessa, "Vanessa, come here" she called out to her. Vanessa, upon hearing the call from Imani, left her friends and immediately walked over to her as she always did when she was summoned, "Yes ma'am" she said to her as she wondered why she was called. "Have you seen Minkus?" Imani asked as she wasn't one for pleasantries and wanted to get down to business as she watched Vanessa ponder for a moment before nodding, "Yeah, I saw him walk into Janitor Harley's closet this morning when I was putting things into my locker" she told her. She wanted to question her, but she knew it wasn't her place to ask her such questions as she was merely just mere tool at Imani's disposal. "Good girl, I knew you'd be useful. I'll corrupt you later" Imani told her as she grabbed the girl by her chin with a smirk, "I won't be going easy this time" she teased before releasing her and making her way to the custodian closet. Vanessa found herself flustered as she walked back to her friends who seemed to be giving her teasing looks as she could tell they saw the whole thing. Imani made her way to the custodian closet and walked straight in causing Farkle and Harley's head to snap in her direction, "Ah Ms. Grace, what an honor. What do we owe the pleasure of your appearance?" Harley asked causing her to smirk as she pointed to Farkle

"Minkus, you weren't in class, naughty boy. And before you ask how I found you, just know I have my ways" she said to him as he opened his mouth to ask and it quickly shut. She stalked her way over to him and grabbed him by his turtle neck, "Don't let me being here make you think that I care. I came here for a simple reason, I have a hunch and I want to know if I am right. Are you being bullied?" she asked and when his eyes widened, she knew immediately that she was right. "I have no clue what you're talking about. M-Me being bullied, no, never in a million years" he stuttered out as he tried his best to avoid eye contact but he found it difficult as she released his shirt and grabbed him by his chin pulling it to her face, "Lying to me is pointless. I don't want to know who did this, that'll be my job to find out as I don't condone bullying, as bad as my reputation is, bullying isn't one of the reasons why it is the way it is. All I just want to know is, why are you hiding out when you have friends to help" she asked him. Farkle tried his best not to faint as he looked at her and he tried his hardest to get his heart to stop beating as fast as it was, "They made fun of my turtlenecks and said that they make me weird" he told her and he shrunk down when she growled. Imani gripped his chin, "You listen to me and you listen to me good, whoever told you that can gladly go to hell. You're too good for this world, that's why I want you to stay away from me, you and your group of friends. I don't believe in being good, but I do have a conscience. With that being said, go to your friends and tell them what's going on" she told him and he nodded his head, "Yes ma'am".