10. Go On A Date With You?

Outfit of the Day

Imani raised a brow as she watched Farkle raise his hand as Cory was begging his daughter to not grow up and date boys, "The way I see it, I'm in an interesting position here" he said as Cory looked at him with interest and asked, "How do you figu...

Imani raised a brow as she watched Farkle raise his hand as Cory was begging his daughter to not grow up and date boys, "The way I see it, I'm in an interesting position here" he said as Cory looked at him with interest and asked, "How do you figure, Farkle?" She watched as Farkle smiled, "Let's approach this as a scientific equation. You're scared of Lucas going out with Riley, right?" he asked and Cory touched his chest, "Oh, does it show?" he scoffed sarcastically. Imani laughed at his reaction, "Aw what's the matter, Cory? You don't want your precious daughter to date Boy Wonder here? He's the total package, I mean look at him" she said teasingly as she sent Lucas a wink catching him by surprise. Riley saw the interaction and felt a tang of jealousy as her father pointed at Lucas, "He's 36!" he exclaimed as Farkle looked at him, "Give your daughter to me. I'll give you four oxen and my best milking cow" he bargained with him. Cory looked at Farkle intrigued with the offer as Riley looked at her father in disbelief, "Are you actually thinking about this?" she asked as he shrugged with a smile, "It's a good deal" he told her causing her to stand up.

"I will decide who I go on my first date with at such time as somebody asks me" she said as she looked back expecting Lucas to have his hand raised but that didn't happen as he seemed to be looking at Imani. Imani had caught Lucas attention and she noticed as she stared back with a raised brow and blew him a kiss, with that the bell rang. After class, Imani placed her belongings into her locker and looked over to see Farkle and Lucas talking and decided to eavesdrop. "Girls have it easy" Farkle said to Lucas and he agreed, "Yeah, we have to do the asking" causing her to laugh and them to jump in fright as they weren't expecting her to be behind. "You guys are so gullible and for your information, in the world of relationships, guys have it way easier as you know the saying it's a man's world" she told them as she pushed her locs out of her face. Imani didn't find it difficult for either side when it came to dating, but she didn't believe in dating as it wasn't her thing and her words seemed to have intrigued the boys as they looked at her wanting her to speak more as she hardly spoke openly to them.

She noticed that they were looking at her causing her to smirk, "What? You guys like the fact that the John Quincy's residential bad girl is actually talking to you" she teased as they both nodded, "It's weird for you to actually be talking to us as if it's normal" Lucas explained. Her eyes sparkled with interest, "I have my moments and you've caught my interest with this whole dating situation" she told them as Farkle nodded as he looked at her, "Right. You're the solution to my Riley-Maya dilemma" he told her. "Oh yeah? Why me and not Boy Wonder?" Imani questioned him as he stepped in front of her and held her hand causing her brows to raise in amusement, "I've never asked one out because I know that it'll break the other's heart. So my solution is asking you on a date instead" he explained with a quirky smirk. Lucas looked at Farkle in surprise at his confidence, "Farkle, is that a good idea?" he asked him, but he was simply ignored as Farkle had his sight set on Imani. Imani let out a snort of amusement and she took her hands from him, "You're not ready for a real woman like me, Farkle. I'd destroy you inside and out and as fun as that sounds for me, I'm also not interested. We still have our agreement to follow through which I will talk about later and with that being said, I'm gonna head out" she told him as she ruffled his hair and walked away as Maya walked up to them, "What was that about?" she questioned as she watched Farkle watch Imani walk away with a sad look on his face.